I am having a problem in my bot to start, he can does not recognize my ammo, no matter it is 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or he is simply talking to me puts ammunition x primary. I put my very visible ammunition for bot click !!
Hello, i have a problem with this bot
Sometimes, while starting, the bot dont presses the "h" button to close all the windows.
The bot clicks on top of the minimap window and then it tries to close only minimap , and then get stuck.
What should i do?
not premium version
Read carefully the first post! Change your primary typing language of your computer to English!
Quote:
Originally Posted by petar23
There is a bug with my bot,after he collects 2-3 pala he clicks on minimap 5-6 times and then continues to collect... and all time like this
In 26 minutes it collect only 126 palla ^^
You should really but in free bot that he uses main windows instead minimap for collecting.It would fix problems like this and would increse chance that people dont get banned
Have a nice day!
Are you serious? You think that the 2 years old bot will collect 126 palla for a 26 min? ... go to read again the first post please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligatorbg
I am having a problem in my bot to start, he can does not recognize my ammo, no matter it is 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or he is simply talking to me puts ammunition x primary. I put my very visible ammunition for bot click !!
Read carefully the first post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staspytel
I have to say that the bot works good for a long time, I have just 2 small complaints about it
When the bot collects, it gradually moves to the top left corner of palla field, where is often the largest amount of NPCs. And for players with a noob ship like me it is suicidal. The bot has to fight more NPCs and that may lead to more deaths.
......
Palavia...Could you, please, consider it and make some changes? It's really annoying to get killed unnecessarily, just because the bot behaves stupidly. Thank you for your time
I take a note and it will be corrected in the next update. Thanks!
Before it was collecting 1000 paladium in 30 min,but now collect 2-3 palladium and then clicks 5-6 times on minimap and continues to collect and all time like this.
I tryed with diferent ships,diferent desings but it simply keeps repeating this ^^
And also to me now only opens minimap and ship windows.
Before it was collecting 1000 paladium in 30 min,but now collect 2-3 palladium and then clicks 5-6 times on minimap and continues to collect and all time like this.
I tryed with diferent ships,diferent desings but it simply keeps repeating this ^^
And also to me now only opens minimap and ship windows.
Did you change somehing?
Have a nice day
From ~8000 Free users, only you have a problem and you're still a serious?
If you can't figure out what is wrong with your computer, just re-install it and all will be fine!
From ~8000 Free users, only you have a problem and you're still a serious?
If you can't figure out what is wrong with your computer, just re-install it and all will be fine!
Yeah... it's funny
Yeah It was really annoying me how kept saying 2-3...
After 4th dead I accidentally appeared on 1-8 base and the bot tried to revive using hangar on 5-3 and warp, despite the fact that I have checked "spot only". How can I avoid these problems?
Quote:
Originally Posted by koccotuga
merkava works on Windows 8.1?
Are you serious? This is palavia thread, not merkava -.- Ask there and look forward to getting banned