Hello, I would like if i could get an information for making a configurations on ship. Do i still need to leave one of mine ship configuration without shields for collecting and will there be any difference in results while collecting with shields on both configurations or only one configuration.
Hello, I would like if i could get an information for making a configurations on ship. Do i still need to leave one of mine ship configuration without shields for collecting and will there be any difference in results while collecting with shields on both configurations or only one configuration.
Thanks for helping!
Since the fog in 5-3 takes no shield away anymore, you can use shield in your first config (which works pretty good). I had a lot of problems when my collecting config was without shield, like dying because of aliens, which doesn't happen anymore because I got them shields in
Since the fog in 5-3 takes no shield away anymore, you can use shield in your first config (which works pretty good). I had a lot of problems when my collecting config was without shield, like dying because of aliens, which doesn't happen anymore because I got them shields in
How long should I bot everyday ?
How much can the pbot collect per hour - approx ?
Is it "safe" I mean are here aome guys which are banned couse of palavia ?
How much Palla did u collected at all ?
You recommend ?
How long should I bot everyday ?
How much can the pbot collect per hour - approx ?
Is it "safe" I mean are here aome guys which are banned couse of palavia ?
How much Palla did u collected at all ?
You recommend ?
How long should I bot everyday ? 3-6 hours
How much can the pbot collect per hour - approx ? ge1, 1500-1800 palladium per hour
Is it "safe" I mean are here aome guys which are banned couse of palavia ? No one from my clan got banned cause of palavia (if someone got banned, i'm 150% sure he used swf changer like me )
How much Palla did u collected at all ? On different accounts during this year; like 20 kappas, 15-20 zetas, ~espilon, too many lambda and for now 5 hades xD
You recommend ? Of course, safest way to get palladium
How long should I bot everyday ?
How much can the pbot collect per hour - approx ?
Is it "safe" I mean are here aome guys which are banned couse of palavia ?
How much Palla did u collected at all ?
You recommend ?
Those are the answers from ME, so it may differ for others:
How long you should bot: Idk, I'm botting like 10 hours on schooldays
How much it collects: 1700-2000
Banned??: Dunno, not aware
Collected palla: Like 35 zeta, 20 kappa, some alpha, beta, gamma, a kronos, and like 3 hades
I do recommend it yes
hello palabia will make payment probe x paypal since the bot and do well my query is that change is automatic after a premium payment as I have registered the same email in paypal and palabia ...
What are the differences between: Premium version: Donate 5€ &
Premium + Email Notify: Donate 6€?
Many thanks in advance!
Email notify send to your email a detalied report of the progress of the bot while you are not at the computer....for example if your ship is collecting, how much it have collected and so on
I am a bit afraid about to use Pallavia on my main acc , main acc is ufe got everything and I don´t want to lose this....
What do you say about I am a bit desperate , because I can not make a decision should I use it or better not , because in the past I had used IBot,KBot and several other bots and I´ve get on every main acc a Stage 1 bann and thats ...
But what also has his part why I am a bit afraid is that DarkOrbit is posting regularly posts about how many players have got banned and the numbers we should not negelect.
I am a bit afraid about to use Pallavia on my main acc , main acc is ufe got everything and I don´t want to lose this....
What do you say about I am a bit desperate , because I can not make a decision should I use it or better not , because in the past I had used IBot,KBot and several other bots and I´ve get on every main acc a Stage 1 bann and thats ...
But what also has his part why I am a bit afraid is that DarkOrbit is posting regularly posts about how many players have got banned and the numbers we should not negelect.
Keep calm my padawan xDDD
My ge1 is uuuufe and i still collect palladium by the bot. No ban,
we can all say that is 99% safe (1% means: bigpoint ban like a freak someone just to pay admins) but it's your decision, use a coin