Palla by palavia will be soon dead bot I think too. Because first problem it collect slow and next yes WolfOfWallStreet I have this problem too.
If your bot is dead is not our problem. Yes, Palavia sometimes has little bugs but them will be fixed after 1-2 days and nobody got banned for this!
Just to say: If someone got banned using VBot, vbot used itself swf changer for replace box images... now BP banned everyone who replaced images like palladium or boxes!
You have problem? contact palavia, give him a good explain of your problem and he will fix it!
If your bot is dead is not our problem. Yes, Palavia sometimes has little bugs but them will be fixed after 1-2 days and nobody got banned for this!
Just to say: If someone got banned using VBot, vbot used itself swf changer for replace box images... now BP banned everyone who replaced images like palladium or boxes!
You have problem? contact palavia, give him a good explain of your problem and he will fix it!
Every Kiddy see how He try to make this Bot bad but you will Fail because:
-Very Friendly Support
-Fast Updates
-Fking Awesome Bot
-SAFE!
Hmm fuso work on new Pixelbot which has new search system. In future will work in background too. I believe his bot will be better than Palla by palavia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel
Palla by palavia will be soon dead bot I think too. Because first problem it collect slow and next yes WolfOfWallStreet I have this problem too.
Please read again the title of the thread. It is not necessary to useless spam, it was proven that palavia is the only safe pixel bot for now, no need to get desperate because you were banned and "collected much faster"
Palavia first thing is safety, then the others. Also collecting 1500-2000 palla / hour is really very good, since when packets bots I never collected more than 2000 / hour. So please stop spamming that is not fast, because is collecting very well and most important it does your job, you dont need to spend hours in front of PC.
P.S. I also used vBot, the old one without swf manager for boxes only (little accounts to prepare for palladium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha
Hello
I don't know much about the Alpha ring / chronos mark but, is there any possibility to change it by the small triangle in the dron formation ? the bot will be 100% accessible =)
btw i'm registred, i launched the new version, it shows nothing after the "download" small window ... any idea ? (I'm using the free version)
You cannot make changes unless you want to be banned, just do an alpha.. Is very easy, I do it with nostromo full LF3 with 6 flaxes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'WolfOfWallStreet
My Bot replace only Ship Info and Group after this the Bot stop and dont replace the Minimap and dont start collect why ?
Hmm Palla by palavia isnt legendary bot omg. Hmm bestbots this bot is for you only money nothing more + hmm a lot peoples said this bot is **** and thats true. So WolfOfWallStreet this bot isnt the best bot
Hmm Palla by palavia isnt legendary bot omg. Hmm bestbots this bot is for you only money nothing more + hmm a lot peoples said this bot is **** and thats true. So WolfOfWallStreet this bot isnt the best bot
EVERY GOOD THING HAS HATERS
This Bot make my DO Account:
Full Havoc !
Full Hercules !
Full LF4 !
And Uridium ( 5,000,000) Only from Zetas
Full Havoc !
Full Hercules !
Full LF4 !
And Uridium ( 5,000,000) Only from Zetas
Mhhh that all for 7€ O.o ? Good Deal or ?!
So Shut up and **** off here
Same for me, but only 25 lf4
(2 days ago i got banned for swf changer )
I think it's like 3 members say that is **** and more than 1000 say that's awesome xD so ... Stop spam now @PrdlyAndel, Or i'll report everyone (yeah me too) if this spam won't end, because personally.. you can say what you want, there is Darkorbit Talk for this.