Please palla, fix the the pet's reviving issues, it works at first but once ur ship get destroyed and revived, the bot don't check the pet and dont revive it. if anyone else noticed that, report it
Guys today, i check a break of 10 minutes each 1 h,but when the break is finish and bot start client of darkorbit, the bot return on home page darkorbit and click on "hangar" and then click on "start" and continues to do so.. Help me please..
У меня такая проблема. Когда у меня набирается полный отсек он выходит и меняет ангар но на слово СТАРТ сам не нажимает. И еще вопросик. Какова вероятность бана на этом боте?
Palla by palavia is the best bot at the moment, and its very much safer than other bots!
Yes at the moment is the best. But I heard soon will come new bot with features boxes, palladium and kill NPC. And will be a lot faster than Palla by palavia.
Yes at the moment is the best. But I heard soon will come new bot with features boxes, palladium and kill NPC. And will be a lot faster than Palla by palavia.
Hmm fuso work on new Pixelbot which has new search system. In future will work in background too. I believe his bot will be better than Palla by palavia.
Hello
I don't know much about the Alpha ring / chronos mark but, is there any possibility to change it by the small triangle in the dron formation ? the bot will be 100% accessible =)
btw i'm registred, i launched the new version, it shows nothing after the "download" small window ... any idea ? (I'm using the free version)