It's maybe because it is windows 8, because it's made for windows 7 tough... Are you sure you followed every step from the 1st post?
i used it before, on an old PC, with Win 7 64Bit, and it`s worked fine, but now i bought a new one, with win 8 license on it, and i can`t get it started, i can`t even run the program
i used it before, on an old PC, with Win 7 64Bit, and it`s worked fine, but now i bought a new one, with win 8 license on it, and i can`t get it started, i can`t even run the program
You have to contact me by email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.j0int
I have problem because my ship go to pallly box and then just run away ... and so on .. Before I didnt have does kind of problems .... Greetings
Which version you use. What OS. Bot Settings. Game settings .....
i used it before, on an old PC, with Win 7 64Bit, and it`s worked fine, but now i bought a new one, with win 8 license on it, and i can`t get it started, i can`t even run the program
Yeah, I know the feeling bro ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.j0int
I have problem because my ship go to pallly box and then just run away ... and so on .. Before I didnt have does kind of problems .... Greetings
I think you need the new pictures of all the palladiums... And do you have your color at true 32-bit? Don't really know if it's about this, but I have a feeling
@Palavia, my friend got the fatal com error, what does he have to do now?
I have tested NPC killers, but is not working properly..
On palladium working with no problem, the ship settings is ok.
What is doing.. instead clicking NPC and kill, he click in middle of ship and after he move the ship in my area, and repeat more times and after a while takes a NPC.
What can be the problem ?
LE: and after he revive on spot, he just stay there to die and starting the bot from beginning.. instead running to safe spot to repair the hp
================================================== ========= Important ( for Premium users )
All who have the issue with "Fatal com error", please download the "COM Fixer.rar" from the first post or here.
Unrar it in the same folder where is your bot and run it!
I apologize for the inconvenience, but again there are attempts for hacking and I have to make a preventive protection. Thank you!