I made a new update for fixing missing files for all of you who don't made correct previously update.
If someone still have a problem please contact me by email!
For guys with this message: "This program has been abused and will now close #6" .... You know very well why you have this message!!!
I endured so far, but from now, anyone who was paid for one license and try to register more than one computer he will have to pay for every additional registrations before he can use this bot. Please be a little more responsible!
tested your bot today, it is working, but when I press END to sell for test is not selling..
also when I press tab to start, he is doing the checking again, and when try to look if ship is on middle many times is not recognize... I have AEGIS with no title..and formation HEART
tested your bot today, it is working, but when I press END to sell for test is not selling..
also when I press tab to start, he is doing the checking again, and when try to look if ship is on middle many times is not recognize... I have AEGIS with no title..and formation HEART
what can be ?
thanks
Everything on low except ships?
@Palavia, I got an error when I went back home after school and got this error:
But the bot was still working, it didn't close itself like it would normally do...
So I think it was apperently an error from do, but can't your bot do something like refresh the page or just click at "ok", because this is not the first time I got this error...
@Palavia, I got an error when I went back home after school and got this error:
But the bot was open, it didn't close itself like it would normally do...
So I think it was apperently an error from do, but can't your bot do something like refresh the page or just click at "ok", because this is not the first time I got this error...
i can help you but i cannot see the error on your post.. correct me if i am wrong!
I didn't change the size of the picture so I had to delete it, look again ^^
okay now i see.. this is not an error of the bot.. this is an erros from the internet browser you have ( Iron ) so the bot cannot close it and continue.. delete and re-install your browser to avoid this message come up again while you are at school P.S i collected in 7 days 24/7 19.000 Extra Energies without any error NON-STOP
okay now i see.. this is not an error of the bot.. this is an erros from the internet browser you have ( Iron ) so the bot cannot close it and continue.. delete and re-install your browser to avoid this message come up again while you are at school P.S i collected in 7 days 24/7 19.000 Extra Energies without any error NON-STOP
So you say with another browser like google chrome, it gotta work without any problem/error? ^^
tested your bot today, it is working, but when I press END to sell for test is not selling..
also when I press tab to start, he is doing the checking again, and when try to look if ship is on middle many times is not recognize... I have AEGIS with no title..and formation HEART
what can be ?
thanks
Remove your shields from your collecting configuration or don't expect that all will work like I was describe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
@Palavia, I got an error when I went back home after school and got this error:
But the bot was still working, it didn't close itself like it would normally do...
So I think it was apperently an error from do, but can't your bot do something like refresh the page or just click at "ok", because this is not the first time I got this error...
This is an error of your browser as already iron noted .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/
P.S i collected in 7 days 24/7 19.000 Extra Energies without any error NON-STOP
Remove your shields from your collecting configuration or don't expect that all will work like I was describe!
well, I use collecting in confi 2, which I start TAB on it.. hope that is ok
and I use shields because I dont want to waste good ammo for npc, BUT I see it starts if I go on MOTH and wait my shield to be wasted, then it start and I go back to HEART
well, I use collecting in confi 2, which I start TAB on it.. hope that is ok
and I use shields because I dont want to waste good ammo for npc, BUT I see it starts if I go on MOTH and wait my shield to be wasted, then it start and I go back to HEART
Well, then I don't know why it does it like that for you, try to check everything again at the first post to be sure you didn't miss something or made a fault ^^
A new problem to me: I paint the whole game screen with the select screen tool -> i press done -> my mouse opens the users tab -> mouse moves users tab to right side of the screen -> mouse opens ship tab-> mouse moves the ship tab to the right side of the screen too-> fault comes up which is saying couldnt find minimap tab, i need to keep the minimap tab on so that the cursor moves them to their place without the map this doesnt happen so what is this?
I have backround on, all settings on low except ships and my explosions are turned off. I have a vengeance with revenge model equipped with MOTH.
I have changed the COLLECT and SELL hangars correctly.