Thank you for sharing it with us. I hate Win8 and I have not installed to confirm whatever it is...
Win 8 is great .
-Its fast
-easy to use
-its not like that what all says
-window styles are better
-update support
-better compatibly .Net Framework 4.5 and beta versions
-Windows Phone apps LOL
Windows 8.1 will be free and update all what is ****
Full version for € 1 Paypal - correct ( you receive it via email ).
10 Trials which are full version?? - without Premium features! ( Because there are too many hackers and crackers )
and just a free version for it without premium features? - correct
I had a problem when sending 1 Euro
payment has been made but it is blocked Internet
payment is ok, I have the receipt
but the program still asks me to register
Palavia, can you help me?
Full version for € 1 Paypal - correct ( you receive it via email ).
10 Trials which are full version?? - without Premium features! ( Because there are too many hackers and crackers )
and just a free version for it without premium features? - correct
I had a problem when sending 1 Euro
payment has been made but it is blocked Internet
payment is ok, I have the receipt
but the program still asks me to register
Palavia, can you help me?
Yes, the system has registered you. Just check your paypal email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkorbitExpected
2th and 3th are the same?
edit: do you also accept 1 € psc?
... not exactly. Free version make a break and the other have only 10 days.
And sorry, I accept only PayPal.