Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it! 72 80.00%
I don't care... 18 20.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #7696

elite*gold: 0
don't work on linux ?

Old   #7697

best bot!!!

Old   #7698

I bought 2 years ago a lifetime licence, can i used it today?
Old   #7699

I would like to again use this program buut, if i want to open exe, no window will appear. I tried to start it with compatibile version with w7 or 8 but nothing happened... can someone help me pls?

Old   #7700

worst bot i every have try in my 10 years of playing . the pet collect 85-95% of all the pall out of 221 the ship pick up maby 10 and thats even hige. first time i startet it and got it running i wen to toilet and i was dead 2 min away from the pc. 2 time rigt away if i had left the pc.

the ship see like it cant desite??? whit one of the pall to pick and just fly to it some times its start to pick it up and fly away befor its doen. when an ncp come its take way to long to get aim on it and the shield it half gone and it just to slow.

so bacikly this bot cost me more uri then just buying the gg clicks

even back in 2009 the old bonus box pb was more fast an precis

and then i notisc this here in this treat

((((((05/02/2013, 18:08 #169
palavia

elite*gold: 200
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,316
Just to inform you there is a new version because of wrong marking upper left corner for some players!
You do not need to download anything. Your bots will automatically update when you start them.))))))

(and yep it still dose this 2013 its freaking 5 years and the problem haven't been fixet)
Old   #7701

Cant run bot getting ''missing DDl please update program'' message anybody know solution?
Old   #7702

i still have the missing windows problem, if there is a file to be downloaded could some one send it to me plz i couldnt find it.

the one in the comments were deleted.
Old   #7703

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmakif View Post
i still have the missing windows problem, if there is a file to be downloaded could some one send it to me plz i couldnt find it.

the one in the comments were deleted.
How to you think "missing window"?
Old   #7704

I ve a problem with the premium version, yesterday the free version works, but today the premium give me an error in the email registration, I ve deactivated the antivirus and the Windows firewall, but give me the same error
Old   #7705

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by makrusmks View Post
I ve a problem with the premium version, yesterday the free version works, but today the premium give me an error in the email registration, I ve deactivated the antivirus and the Windows firewall, but give me the same error
u have a licence ?
Old   #7706

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
u have a licence ?
yes
Old   #7707

Why does this Bot attack Uber Pirates?
Old   #7708

palavia the best bot in history, many complain and it's just that they do not know how to configure it. , that's easy just go to youtube ,,
many complain that they use the free palavia, this is just a trial version.
the premium version is the best, pick up a lot of palladium and not ataka to the ubers, and it works in 3d.
if you have the premium version and you have an error with the mail, contact the support. I did that and in less than a day the problem is solved
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7709

Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
palavia the best bot in history, many complain and it's just that they do not know how to configure it. , that's easy just go to youtube ,,
many complain that they use the free palavia, this is just a trial version.
the premium version is the best, pick up a lot of palladium and not ataka to the ubers, and it works in 3d.
if you have the premium version and you have an error with the mail, contact the support. I did that and in less than a day the problem is solved
maby you are right about the pay version is good but why whout anybody spendt money on it after they have use the trail version i still stand by my comment it is ther worst bot ever and i have been botting in do since 2009 whit udobot kbot an so and this is ther worst i have ever tryt i have and will never spend any money on cheats becures what you pay for some of the bot i can get a **** ton of uri in the x4 and all i have meet ther did buy a lifetime key yep you guess it they dont even work for a year and the bot is change or taken down
Old   #7710

Received Thanks: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.xxx2010 View Post
spendt money on it..
5 euro / 6 months = 0.83 EUR/month

WoW, I am gonna loose my wallet. Even you consider it a donation you cant complain for it, just because the bot exist !

But, what to say, I think almost 30.000 - 40.000 extra energy / month (in your words 1zeta /1,5-2days) should do the trick, too much I can say for a pixel-bot. Please dont compare it anymore with a packet /background bot, like you compare bikes with motorbikes.

Just thank everyday for you can use a free version, and will be enough. Read, watch tutorials and set your bot.

------------------
The other guys with problems, just read few pages before, I already answered to your questions.

Have a nice day.