You last visited: Today at 12:38
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
07/02/2015, 12:55
#6301
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I can not help what to do to download
Writes a network error
Quote:
Originally Posted by
palavia
Hi SoapArg, You must download .rar, then extract 2 files in same directory and then run palla by palavia.exe !
Sorry for that sebatec, You must enter a valid email and have internet connection in same time!
Salut imi poti explica *** sa extrag [pe romana
nu lucreaza am inchis tot
07/02/2015, 16:28
#6302
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 5
is the bot now safe? Because it make a 3D update
07/02/2015, 18:52
#6303
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Getting antivirus/proxy/firewall error and I don't know why
07/02/2015, 20:48
#6304
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
se va revendica aveti rabdare
07/02/2015, 21:12
#6305
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rey4587
is the bot now safe? Because it make a 3D update
Turn to 2d mode and bot
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dudustil
se va revendica aveti rabdare
what?
07/02/2015, 21:48
#6306
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i buy the licence premium and i have always the version free it's normal :/ ?
07/02/2015, 23:23
#6307
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by
iphone62
i buy the licence premium and i have always the version free it's normal :/ ?
check your emails for the premium version
07/03/2015, 06:41
#6308
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 2
i wanna get premium but the free one is not working so im not sure to buy or not. i sent you an email. fatal com error
07/03/2015, 09:15
#6309
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hi
i have a problem now , I have download the palla by pallavia premium and when I install com error ( I disable firewall , anti virus )
help plz ty
07/03/2015, 10:43
#6310
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
we know about the problem, is already in checking for fix
07/03/2015, 12:07
#6311
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 22
i have that problem about a week and i wrote to palavia support and he told me to wait few days...and still dont work.
07/03/2015, 13:46
#6312
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
3d
now with 3d we have to change something?
07/03/2015, 13:50
#6313
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
^put 2d mode and bot.
Palavia maybe will update the bot to make it works on 3d mode but i think it is worthless, since you can easly change to 2d
07/03/2015, 14:32
#6314
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 15
Hello, I got unlimited license, I bought palavia long time ago. I got it on my lappy, few weeks ago I made virtual box on my lappy to make bots work in background. I was thinking about copy palavia folder to my virtual box to make it work in background, my question is will I lose license? Do I need to buy a new license?
07/03/2015, 14:59
#6315
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
yes, send an email to palavia. He will tell you everything
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:39 .