Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING!!! About pixel bots...

Discussion on WARNING!!! About pixel bots... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WARNING!!! About pixel bots...

hello all

with the new update of BP as you know traditional bots have stopped working and were driven users to seek alternatives to continue botting and created the pixel bot

as you will realize today anyone can make a pixel bot, the issue is that what I was watching, 99% of the codes used are very detectable codes

the day BP wants to make a new detection system for pixel-bots all users who use these cheap programs from inexperienced programmers will be punished

codes are doing simple, poorly crafted, not simulate all a human interaction, the syntaxes are wrong and no thinking, want to cover all aspects but each calls tread, truth that is a disaster, and that one thing is to work and another, which is the true meaning of pixel bot, is to be undetectable

I want to make this very clear, because in the project in which I am spend correcting errors and self-developing systems one after another, and then I see a noob simply takes all the credit, so here ask you please to all community to be careful, and featured users who frequent this section do not be so condescending

I would also like to propose a classification system, as you see, the number of bots grows and grows and the situation goes completely uncontrolled

thank you very much to all, I hope my YODA´s English be understood

SPEAR
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2013, 15:21   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear-mad
I hope my YODA´s English be understood
Made my day.

If a Bot is written right, like the one from rothia, the bot is hard to detect
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2013, 15:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
Made my day.

If a Bot is written right, like the one from rothia, the bot isn't hard to detect

IS HARD or ISN´T HARD??

sorry, but my ironies and sarcasm detector is broken...

SPEAR
Old 04/19/2013, 15:35   #4

the pixel bots are hard to detect mostly because the script would also catch a massive amount of fair players. writing a good script is very hard and it still wouldn't remove the possibility of a fair player being banned.
Old 04/19/2013, 15:35   #5

bann a pixelbot LOL is like if you play by yourself i think they can't bann a normal person
Old 04/19/2013, 15:40   #6

elite*gold: 10
i dont know how the pixel bots are written, but i assume they use a certain algorithm to fly through the map. if its a simple algorithm, its pretty easy to detect. but only if BP is looking for it
Old 04/19/2013, 15:45   #7

I will give a clear example so that you understand the point, but I'm not going to explain exactly code for code that is what they are doing wrong, you actually program something will know what I mean

if for example we created the decision to move across the map which means always click on the same 2 or 3 places and let you do this for 10 hours ... they think might happen or come to pass?

think as if you were members of the security of BP, and have to create a security system ... and know that there are bots that clicking for 10 hours always in the same place ... with a time between click and click that repeats over and over again ...
Old 04/19/2013, 15:46   #8

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Just use an Random function and all is okay
Old 04/19/2013, 16:09   #9

no1 is going to get banned using a pixel bot unless its STUPIDLY made.

Example - Clicking 10x every second for 24 hrs, only stop spamming clicks when a box comes along. - this would be stupid.

no1 will be detected using Toxic Bot, UFM Bot, BoxBot etc etc

Pixel bots mimic how others play normally, if they gonna ban people that are using pixel bots they better be prepared to ban 50% legit players.

BP have as much chance detecting my pixel bot as the chance of detecting if I am watching a ***** the same time as im popping a noob in a phoenix.

They dont detect most packet bots, flying over boxes without stopping, picking one up and onto the next for 24hrs... they arent gonna notice a program clicking on something it sees.
Old 04/19/2013, 16:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
Made my day.

If a Bot is written right, like the one from rothia, the bot is hard to detect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjwg View Post
no1 is going to get banned using a pixel bot unless its STUPIDLY made.

Example - Clicking 10x every second for 24 hrs, only stop spamming clicks when a box comes along. - this would be stupid.

no1 will be detected using Toxic Bot, UFM Bot, BoxBot etc etc

Pixel bots mimic how others play normally, if they gonna ban people that are using pixel bots they better be prepared to ban 50% legit players.

BP have as much chance detecting my pixel bot as the chance of detecting if I am watching a ***** the same time as im popping a noob in a phoenix.

They dont detect most packet bots, flying over boxes without stopping, picking one up and onto the next for 24hrs... they arent gonna notice a program clicking on something it sees.

so... good luck!!!
Old 04/19/2013, 16:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear-head View Post
so... good luck!!!
Can you tell me one person on this entire DO section of EPVPERS that has ever been banned for using a pixel bot? - Assuming they didnt leave running for 168 hrs in 1 week?

If so,

1 - I would stop using Pixel bots considering the benefit is pretty **** neway for the risk of a ban
2 - This would validate your claim
3 - It would mean there is a reason why you posted this

Not trying to sound sarcastic or rude, but would like something to back up what you said.

Thx
Old 04/19/2013, 16:41   #12

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Do you ever heard about this function:

Random(X-Coordinate, Y-Coordinate)

It generate 1 new coordinate between this coordinates

So it never clicks on the same coordinates
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2013, 16:56   #13

elite*gold: 200
Received Thanks: 1,368
You talk about some well-written pixel programs .. and at the same time all of them clicking on a specific same color all the time and You think that they are undetectable .. enthusiasts . Another big folly is that BP will go to you to catch for them.
Old 04/19/2013, 17:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia View Post
You talk about some well-written pixel programs .. and at the same time all of them clicking on a specific same color all the time and You think that they are undetectable .. enthusiasts . Another big folly is that BP will go to you to catch for them.
I dont understand... clicking on a specific colour... what do you think we as humans do? Do we click on yellow bonus boxes while the bot clicks on blue ones?

do you think because I detect the difference between green booty boxes and red ones with my eyes that I will be banned? - I had to pick to click the red one instead of the green one, just like a pixel bot picks a bonus box over empty space.

Really confused.
Old 04/19/2013, 17:11   #15

Random timings, Random co-ordinates on the mini map to click, Job done
Closed Thread