I wonder how your kill NPC function works in palafield.
As I see from your script you searching every time after single collection of pala for 0x00cc0000 is that unique color for NPC ? and then you mouse-click 0x00000032 . I have to try if is it better then img_search and if that color is unique..
good job keep it up
Code:
$2 = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopHeight, @DesktopWidth, 0x00cc0000)
If NOT @error Then
MouseMove($2[0], $2[1], 1)
MouseClick("left", $2[0], $2[1] - 0x00000032, 1, 1)
Sleep(must be set by user in GUI)
Send("{LCTRL}")
$Var = $Var + 1
GUICtrlSetData($Var1, "Killed Aliens : " & $Var)
EndIf
I wonder how your kill NPC function works in palafield.
As I see from your script you searching every time after single collection of pala for 0x00cc0000 is that unique color for NPC ? and then you mouse-click 0x00000032 . I have to try if is it better then img_search and if that color is unique..
good job keep it up
Code:
$2 = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopHeight, @DesktopWidth, 0x00cc0000)
If NOT @error Then
MouseMove($2[0], $2[1], 1)
MouseClick("left", $2[0], $2[1] - 0x00000032, 1, 1)
Sleep(must be set by user in GUI)
Send("{LCTRL}")
$Var = $Var + 1
GUICtrlSetData($Var1, "Killed Aliens : " & $Var)
EndIf
first what deobfuscator you use ? and second : - 0x00000032 = cryptet
Do not worry »FlutterShy™, sooner or later they will find the crack ...
interesting programming ... but I'm still staying with mine, you'll see ... lol
SPEAR
yes but i want to protect my tool and with every tested decompiler it wont work ....
No one cracked for now and if it get cracked i will fix this
If all here will try to crack it and found some ways i can fix it and my system get better and better .
I hope someone will relleay try to crack because i search a challange haha
man are you even try it?
at 5-3 it collect one pala and start killing other players o.O
this is joke
and I think that 0x00000032 is your -50 pix
I am a bit dis-pointed
I thought you are better I was wrong
holy **** I cant believe you put this into public
folks avoid it or watch it closely what this bot do really dangerous
man are you even try it?
at 5-3 it collect one pala and start killing other players o.O
this is joke
and I think that 0x00000032 is your -50 pix
I am a bit dis-pointed
I thought you are better I was wrong
holy **** I cant believe you put this into public
folks avoid it or watch it closely what this bot do really dangerous
look this : or : or :
users sayed to me that its better that it shoots enemys and npc than dont shoot anything .
No this isnt - 50 pixels .
now i know what you do i i only can laugh on it .
I dont know why to say that a free think is bad , you should thank all free releases
i send all some mods and i think you may get banned .
For now : every public sources releases or something like that will be banned , you can send me sources of my tools and i help you but not public .
For all these sources that postet by him not = my sources hahaha its very old source