Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack accounts in 5 min?

Discussion on Hack accounts in 5 min? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2013, 23:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallenAngel View Post
when it comes to RATTING or turning computer into a zombie by direct plant of the files, virus scan programs are useless. they will not be able to stop someone who is already inside.

when you reinstalled windows. did you format your hard disks BEFORE reinstalling windows?

please dont spam

Yes format all drives, reinstall windows, and download all files again..
But anyways, thank you for al this info
What you can all learn from epvp haha^^
Old 04/14/2013, 23:49   #17

it`s hard to escape from heuristic
Old 04/14/2013, 23:49   #18

Quote:
jorg. there is an IP exploit on skype that can lea to a RAT in under minutes. it is very easy to get the ip of the person you added through skype. there is an also a way to overflow a certain channel so you can add files to someone elses computer and then take control of it without the other person ever messaging you or accepting files via skype. i wont explain how to do it or how it works for obvious reasons. but this is how they stole the information multiple times.

microsoft is in the process of making changes to skype to fix these problems. they are known by microsoft.

Edit: you voice talked with him or only typed? voice chat in skype opens a DIRECT link between the comptuers in the call. this is how skype call works. you can send files secretly through this link.

Note: i recomend upgrading to windows 7 or 8. there are many old overflow channels in vista that they stopped patching when they came out with windows 8.
wtf -.- why i didnt knew about this can you tell us a way to be safe ? unninstaling skype?
Old 04/14/2013, 23:50   #19

Received Thanks: 1,746
I give you username of an account or to everyone else, nobody can hack it.
and with simple password.

it is all because of the user
Old 04/14/2013, 23:51   #20

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
wtf -.- why i didnt knew about this can you tell us a way to be safe ? unninstaling skype?
You don't need to uninstall skype, just don't poke to the wrong people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
That's correct, it most likely an error 40.

Best Regards Xkay
Old 04/14/2013, 23:52   #21

not a problem. if it happens again make a new thread and i will connect you with someone who will be able to diagnose better than i can. Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
no need to uninstall sykpe. just be careful of what you do on your computer especially when it comes to someone you dont know
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2013, 23:56   #22

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
I give you username of an account or to everyone else, nobody can hack it.
and with simple password.

Oh please, I ask for help, not for this kind of reply..
It is all beceause of the user''

He didnt know a single piece of info about me, I create all accounts, all hotmail, with fake info.

I make Diffrent passwords for all emails, accounts, so on..
Pass like : 43654EDRSDqdf45Z24qsFHJH1

I do not download sh*t i dont know, i do not download tools from epvp.
I format drives every month.

I got hacked by a guy that has spoken to me for 5Min on skype.
Yes indeed, its all beceause of the user.

Quote:
not a problem. if it happens again make a new thread and i will connect you with someone who will be able to diagnose better than i can. Good Luck

no need to uninstall sykpe. just be careful of what you do on your computer especially when it comes to someone you dont know
Thank you for the help=)
As soon he gets his acc back, he wil re format all disks, reinstall windows , new emails, new pass, .. The usual stuff^^

If this happens again.. Me or him will contact you

But anyways, thread can be closed^^
Got enough answers
Old 04/15/2013, 00:09   #23

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Oh please, I ask for help, not for this kind of reply..
It is all beceause of the user''
Sorry but I dont read such topics, only the main.

You need help ?

Here:
1. Format HDD
2. Reinstall Windows
3. Do not install any software/tools which you dont know them and working for sure (mostly promising benefits on darkorbit, in cause)

Problem solved, for sure. Trust me

(P.S. the easy way, the ward way is too much to explain and go deeper for nothing)
Old 04/15/2013, 00:09   #24

elite*gold: 130
I think he resolve your ip then with anyway he connected to your computer then waited you type your username and password and hack it.
What I can provide you is to change your ip, format computer and do new skype account, gmail,...
Mfg,
Mininova
Old 04/15/2013, 00:15   #25

i already told him what happened and how to fix it #closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2013, 00:27   #26

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Hmm bruteforce is impossible, My pass is just random 94FSFD4S86SDqdf with small and big letters, but this guy actually managed to hack my account to, just in a mather of seconds.
and this all without clicking a link, accepting something or what so ever..

Just by adding him on skype, my account was gone...
maybe he's his father and don't like he playing DO, so he taking his acc away...(joke)

he should ask someone that knows about hacking and these things

Regards. StormTempest
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2013, 02:23   #27

Skype has information ie emails leading to info secruity question , date of birth , address , name , facebook also gives out ip of pc trying log in , once a ip is located your pretty much gone , but there's other ways maybe a random hacker browsed a random ip (yours) found your info , soon as you plug your ethernet into a phone line you basically saying hey world come have a party at mine , disconnect your pc at night ie your bot all night then online all day easy prey for erm white and black hat hackers , dont save no info on pc names , address , emails , always clear cookies ECT , maybe you hit a phissing website , lol or download from utorrent - without hiding your ip another easy target :| not that I do such illegal ativities PS what's your ip add me on msn n Skype lol

Oh forgot to mention maybe you shouldn't post pictures online showing £5000 worth of booty keys
Old 04/15/2013, 04:15   #28

haha i know how is done. Not a bug not a program either. its called "Doxing" the hacker gets ur IP Adress and boom he knows everything about you

how much ur parents make $, where you live whats ur name, how big ur house is, whos ur internet provider, by your ip adress they can see what emails is link to that and the password to ur emails. I know all this cuz i play Call of Duty and if you play " Competitively" people hit you offline and peolpe who hate you Dox you to make you scared. I know how to do this but its kind of hard. Yes they can get ur ip adress through skype, TS, anything pretty much.

DONT WASTE UR TIME REINSTALLING **** ITS NOT THAT TRUST ME PEOPLE LIKE THIS HACK XBOX ACCOUNTS WITH "ORIGINAL GAMERTAGS" IF YOU PLAY XBOX YOU WOULD KNOW PEOPLE ARE OBESSED ABOUT THAT
Old 04/15/2013, 04:22   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Luis View Post
haha i know how is done. Not a bug not a program either. its called "Doxing" the hacker gets ur IP Adress and boom he knows everything about you

how much ur parents make $, where you live whats ur name, how big ur house is, whos ur internet provider, by your ip adress they can see what emails is link to that and the password to ur emails. I know all this cuz i play Call of Duty and if you play " Competitively" people hit you offline and peolpe who hate you Dox you to make you scared. I know how to do this but its kind of hard. Yes they can get ur ip adress through skype, TS, anything pretty much.

DONT WASTE UR TIME REINSTALLING **** ITS NOT THAT TRUST ME PEOPLE LIKE THIS HACK XBOX ACCOUNTS WITH "ORIGINAL GAMERTAGS" IF YOU PLAY XBOX YOU WOULD KNOW PEOPLE ARE OBESSED ABOUT THAT
first of all. its called google. u can google and ip adress and it will give you a geographical location (longitude latitude) and thats how you find out information.
Old 04/15/2013, 04:25   #30

Quote:
first of all. its called google. u can google and ip adress and it will give you a geographical location (longitude latitude) and thats how you find out information.
ITS NOT GOOGLE ITS A PROGRAM THAT COST MONEY AND IT TELLS YOU ALL THIS STUFF JUST BY UR IP ADRESS AND SOME OTHER THINGS.
Closed Thread