It´s not only Ibot, all the bots are down, just wait till monday,and pbdo-bot will work again
i dont think pbdo can work again in monday
Quote:
Well, it has become evident that Bigpoint are not giving up easily! They are mutilating packets left right and center and are giving us all a really hard time. I'm working my way through it but an update before monday may be a bit ambitious. Will keep you posted.
I'm revising this post. This as an absolutely MASSIVE update, not so much in the way of "difficult" but in the amount of work it will take to adapt our current code to Bigpoints code. Update date of monday is looking unrealistic now.
Had a chat with iBot developer yesterday after they dropped the update. He seems pretty ****** off. He lacks time, and this update is huge. I think from what I can tell he was considering giving up. Although don't quote me on this.