looks nice... but why bot with this one then any other of the hundreds that are out there.. and im sure there are better ones then this one. looks not to bad though. good job. good luck to you.
Your bot could shine couple days ago. (while pbbot & profibot was offline busy coding)
I was the one who would definitely buy it (for small fee ~5e) to cover that offline gap.
Your slow release of this advanced pixel bot make people to lose attention cuz their primary bot (pbbot & profibot are back online )
I dont wanna tell this is useless bot I just telling you your best time to (SHINE) release your bot gone.
I still looking forward to see this (maybe safest) bot in good working order and maybe eventually in future buy it.
Your bot could shine couple days ago. (while pbbot & profibot was offline busy coding)
I was the one who would definitely buy it (for small fee ~5e) to cover that offline gap.
Your slow release of this advanced pixel bot make people to lose attention cuz their primary bot (pbbot & profibot are back online )
I dont wanna tell this is useless bot I just telling you your best time to (SHINE) release your bot gone.
I still looking forward to see this (maybe safest) bot in good working order and maybe eventually in future buy it.
Listen, as i told here manny times we dont wanna sell it from start...so we will release beta testing and for some time it will be free. We dont want money from something that can have fatal bugs...
But anyway thanks for support and wainting for release. We are working really hard .
[B]The Secret World Closed Beta Key [S] Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta Key (KEIN WEEKEND) 06/18/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies Hallo,
ich hab , da ich schon länger closed beta mitglied bin, einen Buddy Key für die Closed von The Secret World bekommen.
Der Key ist für die dauerhaft laufende Beta!
Proof biete ich gerne wenn nötig.
Ich suche entweder Summe x via PayPal
oder einen GW 2 Key für die dauerhaft laufende Beta.
[RELEASE] Closed Beta BoZCraft [Non Whitelist][24/7 GAMESERVER][GERMAN] 10/14/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 13 Replies http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7666/unbenanntb mp.jpg
Liebe Community,
wie schon vor einigen Tagen gepostet,
habe wir das Projeckt BoZCraft ins Leben gerufen!
Es haben sich viele User beworben und unser Team ist gewachsen.
Jetzt, nach einigen Tagen Arbeit
und schon eingen Tests ist es soweit:
Wir gehen in die Close Beta.
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March 03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies hi,
this is closed beta account for rohan online
the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008
this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged
on it 2 - 3 times only
i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment
as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account
via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail