Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Information - READ TO PREVENT SPAM.

Discussion on Private Server Information - READ TO PREVENT SPAM. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/16/2013, 16:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf. View Post
Is the Private Server online, haahahahha....Joke

Well I dont know about you guys, but for me this thread is spam thread, because there is already one official thread, and everyone can ask there what ever is needed. Korywon, I appreciate your attention, to prevent spam, but this will bring spam on two places here, in your thread, and in JD´s thread. So it would be better to close this, due to preventing spam
Mind if I ask for the link of this "official thread"?
Old 03/16/2013, 16:56   #17

Received Thanks: 1,181
I don´t know what is this, but you can look in
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 17:35   #18

Ah well. Thing is that I've made this thread that I've collected so everything is in one big pile. This is kind of like a "compilation" of the information I've collected. No one really bothers to looks through the pages on the "official" thread, and the question is repeatedly asked over and over again.
Old 03/16/2013, 17:41   #19

Indeed That seems to happen in all threads People should read before they post It is annoying as hell for example on my remix thread people ask how to use the hangar I have answered that question about 30 times.
Old 03/16/2013, 17:42   #20

Received Thanks: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korywon View Post
Ah well. Thing is that I've made this thread that I've collected so everything is in one big pile. This is kind of like a "compilation" of the information I've collected. No one really bothers to looks through the pages on the "official" thread, and the question is repeatedly asked over and over again.
I am not telling you all this because I hate you, I know that you know all DO rules, and you know that this is spam.
JD open thread for his PS, so nobody else can not do that.

Quote:
No one really bothers to looks through the pages on the "official" thread, and the question is repeatedly asked over and over again.
Then you should open thread for OS ( OpenStealth ) K-tools, SH-IT or PBDO, there is also a lot of pages, and people always ask same questions, and always will, that is reallity.

Hope you will not understand this in wrong way.

Regards
Old 03/16/2013, 19:46   #21

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Have you tried PMing jD to see if he can edit the first post of his thread with all this information?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 21:47   #22

hope its gonna be up soon
Old 03/16/2013, 22:40   #23

hope to play in this server
Old 03/17/2013, 15:08   #24

I need to play the new DarkOrbit.
Old 04/22/2013, 19:21   #25

about the PvP, he could give ep kills by rank, i mean, if u kill a general u get like 500k ep or so, and if u kill a basic space pilot u get 5k... also he could give ur from kills, but only from colonel and higher... if u kill a coronel u get like 100 or 500 uri or so... just a sugestion.. PEACE!
Old 04/23/2013, 04:13   #26

Quote:

As you know, last month (February 2nd, 2013), a generous user that goes by the name of , has started developing a private server that will (probably) be opened for public. From the information I have collected and heard from, here are a few things to keep in mind.
  • The server will be under development for about a month or two before being "playable"
  • Uridium (and credits) will be much easier to earn
  • Premium will be bought with uridium
  • This will be a non-profitable game (no money used to buy uridium due to laws, regulations, and copy-right)
  • The game is a multiplayer game
  • PvP will be highly encouraged
  • The server might not be opened to public and may only allow "trusted" players

The first one is a big thing. Everyone has been spamming asking "Is the server online???" or "Can I be a beta tester???" Just stop, and be patient. This thread is meant to inform everyone that is wondering what has done so far. Instead of spamming »jD«, why not thank him by smashing that famous button (thanks button, dude). Remember, quality over quantity.

How will you do to host server gamer? If you are not put paid service.
Old 04/23/2013, 08:39   #27

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gherlil View Post
How will you do to host server gamer? If you are not put paid service.
He just wrote the features of the Private Server he isn't jD and jD will find ways to host his game server and this is none of your business.
Old 04/23/2013, 09:42   #28

elite*gold: LOCKED
Can't wait for it to be released.Hopefully i will have a chance to enter