Which level? with Lvl 3 looter around a few hundreds I think, but you still need to move you're ship! Better use a palladium collector/buy (k)openstealth
You can just put P.E.T on Auto Collector and do collect some palladium with your hands when you get bored just leave the pet to work(Like this I'm getting full cargo with Citadel (all cargo protocols for 3 hours).
pally bot? 02/19/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies is there a reliable pally bot out there?
wts 85 Pally, 15k+ Ach 06/30/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies ...
85 Paladin, 15005 Achievement Points
Gear: Full PvP and PvE(Heroic Gear) 410+ iLvL
Legendarys: Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Thori'dal, Shadowmourne, Val'anyr
Mounts: Swift Spectral Tiger(Extremely RARE), Ashes of Al'ar, Mimiron's Head, Amani War Bear, Invincible, Magic Rooster, Swift Zhevra, Swift Zulian Tiger and Panther
Companions: Murky(extremely RARE)
Titles: Hand of A'dal, the Insane, Death's Demise, Champion and Conqueror of Ulduar, Battlemaster
100 Feats of Strength: Realm First!...
wts wow us lvl 80 pally and dk 07/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies hi i am wanting to sell my wow account, which still has subscription til September 28. I have a level 80 dwarf paladin and a lvl 80 dranei dk, with other low level toons. I am wanting to sell for 225 pounds sterlin however i am also keen on swaping for a level 100+ dekaron character. if intrested then pst me and il inform of other data.
WTT-65 Pally 04/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies Hello guys i want to trade my lvl 65 pally for warcraft 3 I being serious about this deal please dont try to scam but I just joined the army and I have a month before I go away and I would like to trade my WOW account for warcraft to enjoy with some freinds. If you can please contact me here Or on my msn at [email protected] Or you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you very much!!
[Question] Pally Power + eePanel 07/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies Hey,
Ich suche Hilfe mit meinen eePanels..ich komm nicht weiter.
Ich habe versucht ein eePanel an PallyPower zu knüpfen sodass es sich automatisch mit ändert wenn PallyPower verschoben wird oder sich in der größe ändert wenn neue Klassen hinzukommen.
d.h. nehmen wir an wir sind im Solo Play unterwegs, nur AutoBuff + Pally Icon im Pally Power.
Das Panel passt super zu dem Frame.
Nun wird man in eine 5er gruppe eingeladen, neue klassen kommen hinzu, pally power verändert sich in der...