Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pbdo-bot question

Discussion on pbdo-bot question within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pbdo-bot question

Hello everybody, here is I would like buying pbdo-malformed, but I would like having all the information which it is necessary, at first saddened for the faults I speak French and I use "Reverso" to translate ^^ Thus, a license(Bachelor's degree) pbdo-malformed cost 25 euros it is good her(its)? I have to buy a license(Bachelor's degree) to a retailer? And how's that takes place, seen that I speak not English (except with translation of Reverso) I have to pay the person before he(it) gives me the license(Bachelor's degree)? I have to give him(her) ID of the account? And concretely what he(it) makes pbdo-malformed, he(it) makes of the palla and is going to empty the hold alone? Here is if I have others question I would put them to you, thank you for the future answers
Old 03/04/2013, 18:22   #2

Received Thanks: 1,181
please look here , or on official PBDO forum
Old 03/05/2013, 19:37   #3

Oki and level putting has in the daytime it is how? So fast as Ibot?
Old 03/05/2013, 20:11   #4

just contact the reseller about it and they will inform anything to you. best is use seller which is Mr.Jones