Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Can't login with my password

Discussion on [Problem] Can't login with my password within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/05/2013, 16:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Found it, alt+0160, stupid invisible code ^^ . Took me 2 days to find it.

Thread can be closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]SQL 2008 R2 Login problem (Password is incorrect or sth)
10/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So a week ago i installed the SQL 2005 it was working fine and everything was smooth but i wanted to install the 2008 R2 cause ZSZC databases are compatible w/ it so anyways when i stop the service of the 2005 so i can login in the 2008 one w/o problems and comparability errors it says that the password is incorrect, , in fact, i am using the SA 'known' password. I searched google and epvp but ended up empty handed Proof of my google searches (for the nonbelievers)...
S4 League account login problem (Wrong ID or Password)
03/19/2011 - S4 League - 24 Replies
Hey. First of all, I'm sorry this is the wrong section to write this topic. Actualy it's my first post xD. Well I have downloaded S4 League and installed it successfully. I made an account on games everything - alaplaya - alaplaya.net and activated it. When I try to log in the game, Unfortunately I get a message says: "Wrong ID or Password". But I can log in the site normaly. I have tried making more than 1 account (I made about 4 accounts) and I still get the same problem. I have tried...