Since I released my prototype website of JWARS, I wanna continue this project...
I'm searching:
- People for the graphics
- SWF editors (must know a lot about creating and connecting to server)
- Game maker professionals I wanna make a little 'Warm-up' game, to make you guys play something till I released the real version (This will probabebly be Orbit Legacy... Need some people to help with the server connect)
very nice!!!!
that's it what i talked about but one thing: I hope you will not change any sprites
but i cant help you with anything :/
Nope, I will probabebly not change any of those...
BUT, if darkorbit starts coming with their copyrights, I will have to....
(second) BUT, bigpoint always says us they do not have the old files anymore so they cannot create such a server... So if they do not have them anymore, I guess there is no copyright
He didnt do it and he cant delete "darkorbit" from there.
swfs cant be decompiled without loss to fla, you just can get sprites/objects in it not all of the action script codes. And that picture is the old main.swf lol you have done nothing on it.
He didnt do it and he cant delete "darkorbit" from there.
swfs cant be decompiled without loss to fla, you just can get sprites/objects in it not all of the action script codes. And that picture is the old main.swf lol you have done nothing on it.
I have all the files for like 2 years, they just sleep on my hdd. Since im in expert in web developing since 2004, i can say that you can use swfs like smart bomb, boxes or insta shield in your own game, but cant make spacemap.fla playable. Good luck on your project
He didnt do it and he cant delete "darkorbit" from there.
swfs cant be decompiled without loss to fla, you just can get sprites/objects in it not all of the action script codes. And that picture is the old main.swf lol you have done nothing on it.
Actually He can.. its just Picture attached in game window.. so Cheers..
And Great Work mate.. we waiting for its release..
I have all the files for like 2 years, they just sleep on my hdd. Since im in expert in web developing since 2004, i can say that you can use swfs like smart bomb, boxes or insta shield in your own game, but cant make spacemap.fla playable. Good luck on your project
Well, I started to look at the actions script, scrolled all 15.000 lines, ofcourse, the connect lines are the last 500 lines --" And there I found the game server hosters from their game and ports... Still need to find out how to add IP
[ALPHA] JWars Website homepage! 02/20/2013 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies Hi all,
I am working hard on a Darkorbit clone, which will maybe be online otherwise, just an offline one, but it is pretty boring :P...
If you guys want to, you can request here to enter my development (still need some guys to help with the multiplayer part, it is quietly hard coding) I make my game in Game Maker!
I'm posting this because I would like to ask how you guys like my homepage till now :D
JWars - Home
I still need to add a video in the 'Preview' board