Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

get ID on Kbot CC wich was saved at another Gmail

Discussion on get ID on Kbot CC wich was saved at another Gmail within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
get ID on Kbot CC wich was saved at another Gmail

hello ,

i just lost acces to my gmail account so i can't log in with it on my kbot ccand on that mail there are 2 of my licences

i created a new mail but now i don't see the license

how can i get it on my new mail ????
Old 02/11/2013, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rindpimpf..jr.-- View Post
hello ,

i just lost acces to my gmail account so i can't log in with it on my kbot ccand on that mail there are 2 of my licences

i created a new mail but now i don't see the license

how can i get it on my new mail ????
If you format you pc and dont know the gmail acount date where you have the licence is normal to dont see the licence in your new email and to recover your licence you have to enter in contact directily with ivan only ivan can help you and you have to provide to ivan the customer id where the licence are stored tipe of the licence your gmail (not password only the mail) and the user id where the licence is activated on your customer and new customer number

And next time post the problem about kbotik programs and tools here

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 00:24   #3

elite*gold: 13
I don't know the gmail account but I know the Customer ID and the receipts from my purchases will I be able to be told the gmail name because I know the pw or will it be moved to a new CC?
Thanks
1 User