Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkorbit Remix RT

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Darkorbit Remix RT. No more Download

REMIX RT (BETA) Lost forever!!!

I am trying to make DO Remix Cool again.

I am reinventing DO remix it is getting a little big but there is lots of stuff added that is not even in Dark orbit. You don't have to worry about Viruses this was made from the Remix 2.3 Source and GM 8 Pro I don't know to much about the virus total thing but anyway I am working on the PET 10 and all Leveling functions I added 2 new ships that blow the Goli away I have created about 25 new NPC's that are not yet in the game because I have to come up with new ammo for them I added the music from Dark orbit it is a little buggy but works I made the Inventory menu much larger to accommodated the new ship slots. When you play the game don't make a new one just hit continue and you will be in the Devastator the most power full ship so far and it has 65 Generator slots 20 Engine slots And 52 Laser slots. I have also added the sky lab on the home map in the top left corner of the map unfortunately the game may only work in English. The game has The MP1 and LF1 I am making LF2,LF3,LF4,LF5 you will need all the Fire power for the new NPC's and Mother ships even the Alien space stations I am adding not there yet In the future I will learn how to make some 3D Maps Like 1-9 Orbit around Mars 2-9 Orbit Around Earth 3-9 Orbit around Venus.
I have added One super map So far called 6-1 there is currently no NPC's or anything on it besides a few gates that go to 1-1,2-1,3-1 and 2-9. 2-9 is all mest up at the moment and may not work for you but if it does there is still a gate for you to use back to 6-1. I am working on a new Drone called RIOS and it has 4 slots for Shields or lasers. the game is under construction so bonus boxes give you allot right now. The drones dont work right now I have to sort out the source codes to figure it out when you try to buy a drone you either get only 1 or it says you have the max number of drones.

Thanks to knp1111 There is a Video of PVP on page 4

X1 Ammo Number Key 1
X2 Ammo 2
X3 Ammo 3
X4 Ammo 4
X5 Ammo 5 new
X6 Ammo 6 new
X7 Ammo 7 new
X8 Ammo 8 new
X9 Ammo 9 new
X10 Ammo F10 glitchy.
Sab Ammo 0 Don't work at the moment
A jump at gate
C Repair
S Save Glitchy
L Load Saved state Glitchy
O Star effect off/on
R restart Glitchy
Ctrl Attack with last Selected ammo
Space Fire Rocket Also adding more Power full Rockets and Rocket Launcher And ECO10

HERE IS THE LINK it Has been tested.

If you Have Experience Game Maker 8 Pro or other versions and you would like to help Here is the Source GMK file with most of the Sprites Have been added. Some Sprites are Experimental. Here Is the Link For Source

Keep in mind I only Have about 25 Hours of experience with Game maker so the entire 2 Months I have been working on this most of it is just Learning how to code with Examples of other things like for instance the PET 10 Is a tough one like getting it to behave like the one in Real DO I am also having a tough time figuring out the Quests for NYX I am going to be working on this for a long time If any one has any Ideas let me know Maybe start a new Thread for Ideas Oh I am going to add Ore and make a Map and add Objects you can Place on the map your self and create your own map and any of the NPC you could ever want Even figuring out how to make decals you can put on your ship for more customization than ever before I really love working on this game and have allot of fun with it so I am gonna put allot of effort towards it.

There is a full Image Library For the PET 10 Levels You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Here is 3D Venus You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Here Is one of the Fireworks I am Gonna add You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Executer I am going to have to give My Wife the credit for the Executer she came up with it Nice little ship
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Devastator
Do you all think Drone Formations should be added that is another thing I have been working on They will all be 1.000.000 Credits

Uber Pnut lol

Yamato

For the sky lab I am adding ORE.

New things I am developing for the next Beta Version
Added A zoom Function I realized with bigger NPC's it would be nice to see the full NPC your destroying. Zoom works but changes the size and view of HUD Still Developing.

Changed The mini Map some and working on a way to change the size like real Dark Orbit.

X10 Ammo IS now PLASMA orbs Instead of really thick LASERS.

STILL more to add I want this to have more to do than the real Thing.
I will release the next beta version when i get the PET 10 and drones to work almost there .

Thanks
20 Users
Old   #2

nice server

I think I have everything in the game was officially dark

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

So f***ing awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

whats the button for shop? lol

Old   #5

IT is going somewhere, alot need to change to make it more "fun".
But nice initiative.
Old   #6

Nice, i will test it. Good job.

- EDIT -

Download speed VERY VERY LOW!!! 140/s kb... (facepalm) i will upload it in rghost and i will give link!

- EDIT -

File is too big too upload it in rghost.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

can not download or open the game OTRO LINK rghost PLISSS
Old   #8

x

q

q
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis1997 View Post
can not download or open the game OTRO LINK rghost PLISSS
It is a little slower on the DL site I have it on but 16 other people downloaded it just fine that other rghost will not take a file this size I am sure I would have to pay for some subscription or something to make it work. the site I am using gives me 15 GB of storage I like that better.
Old   #10

but I do not I can open porfis Abrilo as a video as I would like to play it or use it
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis1997 View Post
but I do not I can open porfis Abrilo as a video as I would like to play it or use it
Sorry man I will do my Best
Old   #12

We cant see our Irises? ^^
Old   #13

video ??
Old   #14

I will post Video later Got to go to work for now And the Drones are mesed up for now I tried to add The new drone and The code stopped working.
Old   #15

I trying it now i will say the result after few minutes!