Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

total control over others acc's

Discussion on total control over others acc's within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
total control over others acc's

My acc have been free to use for a person, and neighter me or support know whats happening. It started for a few months ago, that i could see that someone have been playing on my acc. After this i have been mailing to support time after time, and all their suggestions were followed. My computer have been cleaned out of trojan horses and other things who may have been damaging my pc. The password and usernave and email adress have been changed many times. Nothing helps. Is thereanybody in this forum knowing whats going on? I'll be thankful for an answer. This acc is a full FE, with all the top items you need to be on the top in game. So its mean a lot to me to have this acc only to my self.
Old 02/02/2013, 20:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiterMan View Post
My acc have been free to use for a person, and neighter me or support know whats happening. It started for a few months ago, that i could see that someone have been playing on my acc. After this i have been mailing to support time after time, and all their suggestions were followed. My computer have been cleaned out of trojan horses and other things who may have been damaging my pc. The password and usernave and email adress have been changed many times. Nothing helps. Is thereanybody in this forum knowing whats going on? I'll be thankful for an answer. This acc is a full FE, with all the top items you need to be on the top in game. So its mean a lot to me to have this acc only to my self.

This is all I know of. By the way, if you have given the un and pass to someone, he may have it connected to facebook. Go in change user data and click disconnect from facebook, if enable. Orelse, i dont know. Maybe sme else may help you more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 21:22   #3

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Ask support to delete it from Bigpoint ( ENGLISH SUPPORT! (: )
Old 02/02/2013, 22:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeeh View Post

This is all I know of. By the way, if you have given the un and pass to someone, he may have it connected to facebook. Go in change user data and click disconnect from facebook, if enable. Orelse, i dont know. Maybe sme else may help you more.
It was' nt conected to facebook.
Old 02/04/2013, 23:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Ask support to delete it from Bigpoint ( ENGLISH SUPPORT! (: )
Delite from bigpoint??
How is that possible? I thought darkorbit was a part of bigpoint..
I belive it's people that work for bigpoint who are reponsible for hacking in to others acc's. The "thieves" are usually from "poor countries in sutch as south america or eastern europe. They may be working as an moderator or also in support. I know they can have their own moderator ships, but you can't play normal with them. So they can't create an expencive full FE acc for them selves, therefor they open an good acc in an other server and play with it. I know one person in chile that are doing this, and this person have an acc in usa-vest server. If someone are interrested in this person's acc and name, just write me and I'll give it to you. As somebody write in another tread, we hack games, but we don't steal acc's...
Old 02/05/2013, 03:33   #6

Just write message to support
They are deleted my 2 Bigpoint account in 1 day

Say :
"I forgot my Bigpoint pass and email , and people are talking about account steal with Bigpoint account . I wanna delete my Bipoint account . I dont wanna lose my account
Please help me "
Old 02/05/2013, 06:53   #7

just say someone hack your ship . insert your server and user id . tell them to remove all connection to bigpoint . in 2-4 hours in office hour they will sent to your email about the removal from staff of bigpoint
Old 02/05/2013, 11:33   #8

Man maybe you have in youre PC the new genaration of keyloggers. You could escape them by instanling a new windows. Ex: ( I have windows Xp, and i install Windows 7). Don't reinstal Windows, delete every thing and Instal a new windows from zero. Thats what i suggest you.
And after that change youre account password and e-mail. Be carefull, you could get this keylogger by downloading a file and open it( picture/notepad/word), by accesing a link wich requires you confirmation to acces it. ( keep runing site or close? something like that apears to me the message).
Old 02/05/2013, 18:30   #9

I think ur acc is on bigpoint, so ask support or try delete manual.
Old 02/06/2013, 05:55   #10

lol the big part of top players in darkorbit servers are ppl from "poor" eastern europe
Old 02/06/2013, 06:16   #11

what does deleting account from bigpoint do exactly?
Old 02/07/2013, 10:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyassassin View Post
what does deleting account from bigpoint do exactly?
At the main site of Bigpoint you can connect into the different games like Darkorbit, Drakensang etc... all with the same account. There you can login into those games and manage them. If you delete that account you have there you can still login direct at the main site from the Darkorbit game. It seems it's more easyer to hack your account at the Bigpoint site.... so it's better not making such an account over there.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2013, 14:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeeh View Post

I think this is what happend to my acc. (Not facebook, but as the video shows). Last summer this person hacked into my email, and stole my acc. I got it back from support, but after this the acc was used by this person also, no mather how many times i changed pass and username on the acc.
Is there nothing i can do to stop this person from entering my acc?
Old 04/02/2013, 20:25   #14

Maybe your acc is added to a bot-program. Many bot-programs have the skills to go directly to your acc's homepage. I dont know if its possible to still use your acc in a bot-program, if you have change your username and password?
Old 04/02/2013, 20:44   #15

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
Please look at date post and the rules

#closerequest
Thanks
1 User