Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kerkava

Discussion on kerkava within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
kerkava

Anybody know how to start kerkava at palladium??
If u know please say.
Old 02/01/2013, 19:17   #2

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
Like Open Stealth and Merkava...it's a crack so your results might be only disaster
the results are the same....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2013, 19:59   #3

elite*gold: 260
just go to palladium zone (blue zone) and click collect palladium
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2013, 20:00   #4

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by want to bot View Post
Wow This thread was not any help. Amenrip i know you sell merkava but if you canot help any of us that have wasted our money on kerkava then DO NOT RESPOND. I know you want to sell more merkava licenses but this kind of replys will not help.
I also have been riped off by kerkava. And i would also like some help figuring out how to make it work. I have since purchased PBDO and i will never purchase kerkava again or any product specificly from bestbots.ro but as long as i have the license i would still like ay information on how to make it work. Maybe the settings for browser or a walkthrough on how to use it. All mine dose is start up it has no function and dose not connect to browser. no functions work since the pally update version. Old style worked fine.

So Again i ask can anyone help me. PLEASE NO SPAM ONLY HELP
Thanks
Can you people understand once 4 all that if i say something on this forum it's got nothing to do with Merkava or my reseller status....i just don't camp with 1 licence sold so please give me a breake...
My post it's only a real answer...kerkava it's not working at 100% like Merkava..partial crack...so again and i hope for the last time if i say something here it's not about merkava or my reseller status.

Best regards
Old 02/01/2013, 20:09   #5

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2013, 21:27   #6

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#reopened
Old 02/01/2013, 21:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
just go to palladium zone (blue zone) and click collect palladium
Thank you I will try that. Also is there any changes to flash player required like merkava. I cant seem to make any of the old kerkava systems work also no auto lock no anti cloak. I remember when the old version would change maps there would be a small window that would pop up and say browser dectectted connection established. this new version dose not have that unless i disable flash player but the the game wont load at all. I think i need stept by stept instructions from install to actual functions if anyone can help me

Ok tried in pally feild still nothing. I think i may have somthing incorrect with settings again like i said above
Old 02/01/2013, 21:38   #8

Quote:
Thank you I will try that. Also is there any changes to flash player required like merkava. I cant seem to make any of the old kerkava systems work also no auto lock no anti cloak. I remember when the old version would change maps there would be a small window that would pop up and say browser dectectted connection established. this new version dose not have that unless i disable flash player but the the game wont load at all. I think i need stept by stept instructions from install to actual functions if anyone can help me

Ok tried in pally feild still nothing. I think i may have somthing incorrect with settings again like i said above
if you have problems with settings of merkava. Write to the support merkava. They always help you in anytime
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2013, 21:49   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2313 View Post
if you have problems with settings of merkava. Write to the support merkava. They always help you in anytime
Thanks
But the issues are not with merkava. The issues are with kerkava as it says in the TITLE and in my QUESTION. KERKAVA. I know by the reply this is more spam from amenrip and his instant thank you to your post that is ok.

Can anyone help me with KERKAVA question i have ?
Old 02/01/2013, 22:18   #10

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Thanks
But the issues are not with merkava. The issues are with kerkava as it says in the TITLE and in my QUESTION. KERKAVA. I know by the reply this is more spam from amenrip and his instant thank you to your post that is ok.

Can anyone help me with KERKAVA question i have ?
Merlin it's not me..He's a developer and i'm a reseller and you see only spam....

PS: If you look on my signature you see 1 video that explain how to set MERKAVA..and since kerkava it's a crack i think it's the same...what do you think about that?? still spaming ...?
Old 02/02/2013, 00:43   #11

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread