I found a problem, on my computer works without problem.
If I want to run it on VMware with windows xp, it works but he click on minimap very fast, more than 5 clicks in one second, so is not moving the ship, only very awkward moving if you know what I mean
I found a problem, on my computer works without problem.
If I want to run it on VMware with windows xp, it works but he click on minimap very fast, more than 5 clicks in one second, so is not moving the ship, only very awkward moving if you know what I mean
vmware configuration, 1core i7 + 3GB ram
i think its because the window in vm have not the same size than on normal pc , my bot doesnt support vm , sry
Bot + Palladium 04/14/2013 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies Hey is it possible with Kbot to kill Pirates while the PET collects Palladium?
Hi ist es möglich mit dem Kbot Piraten zu killen, während meine PET Palladium sammelt?
Palladium 02/04/2013 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies I know the palladium is in the pirate map.. but how i can take with bot the palladium without die?? I can't be invisible right??
bot palladium?? 07/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies hello, does anyone know if there a bot for palladium? it's online :)
Palladium Bug 04/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies You need at least two accounts, 1 good and one bad
1. let the bad account kill your good one (your good one has to be full of palladium)
2. do this as often until your bad one has full palladium cargo
3. kill your bad one on and on
4. See how much Palladium you will get ;)
I did it with Bigboys. when they are full you get more than you lost. First time it gives you 1500 palidum the 2nd time you kill the bigboy you will get 1500+100 and so on. So after two Bigboys you will have full...