You last visited: Today at 17:38
Advertisement
DARKORBIT_BOX_FINDER_BOT V0.1!
Discussion on DARKORBIT_BOX_FINDER_BOT V0.1! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
01/19/2013, 13:50
#31
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 987
Received Thanks: 815
Bad quality video=Fake.
01/19/2013, 13:51
#32
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'RD.
I decompiled it and it is not a virus. The Bot is a bit difficult structured, but it is a real Pixelbot
SO STOP TALKING ****, IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfman
The AutoIT program is real...
no virus inside!
^This
NOT FAKE
01/19/2013, 13:51
#33
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 9
Ok.. Can please one guy close this thread?
This is 100% fake..
01/19/2013, 13:54
#34
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DL_INSOMNIAK
Ok.. Can please one guy close this thread?
This is 100% fake..
Quote:
Originally Posted by
test12372
i think this is fake...
Did you read previous posts? I think 'RD. is trusted enough, and if he said that this program is without viruses and not fake, I trust him... But I will not use this, cuz I like find pirate booty by myself
01/19/2013, 14:10
#35
elite*gold: 79
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,477
Received Thanks: 596
My virusTotal Scan :
It is not fake
01/19/2013, 14:17
#36
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
Anyone who say fake, get reported.
As Mr.bigboter said, I am trusted enough.
I can make a video while I am decompiling it. But I'll hide the source, because its him own work, I think.
In HD lol
01/19/2013, 14:41
#37
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,959
Received Thanks: 2,105
Guys please remember that it's not because someone isn't that known or trusted around here the tings he posts are virusses.
01/19/2013, 14:54
#38
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,718
Received Thanks: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Professional*
Bad quality video=Fake.
This isnt a virus!
01/19/2013, 16:28
#39
elite*gold: 79
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,477
Received Thanks: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Professional*
Bad quality video=Fake.
Epic fail , every low quality video - fake
Then what will happen to who have slow internet
01/19/2013, 16:38
#40
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 168
trusted or not if the one post something good and it has no virus.. so dont judge them thank you
Cinques
01/19/2013, 18:05
#41
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,002
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by
'RD.
Anyone who say fake, get reported.
As Mr.bigboter said, I am trusted enough.
I can make a video while I am decompiling it. But I'll hide the source, because its him own work, I think.
In HD lol
Why u dont show us the whole file ? 1:14 -.-
01/19/2013, 18:09
#42
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 987
Received Thanks: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by
imaboortsog
Epic fail , every low quality video - fake
Then what will happen to who have slow internet
They make it bad quality that you cant see which program he is running "Program Name"
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Pesho0«™
Why u dont show us the whole file ? 1:14 -.-
He hide it... Maybe tfmgp12 is his friend...
01/19/2013, 18:16
#43
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,340
Received Thanks: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by
imaboortsog
Epic fail , every low quality video - fake
Then what will happen to who have slow internet
then my hunting videos are fake
01/19/2013, 18:54
#44
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Pesho0«™
Why u dont show us the whole file ? 1:14 -.-
You quoted his post and you didn´t read all
Quote:
Originally Posted by
'RD.
Anyone who say fake, get reported.
As Mr.bigboter said, I am trusted enough.
I can make a video while I am decompiling it. But I'll hide the source, because its him own work , I think.
01/19/2013, 19:03
#45
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 885
Received Thanks: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DL_INSOMNIAK
100% fake.. No Video and no pictures..
AND VIRUS!!
OMG then your account is fake too!
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:39 .