Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladium Picture

Discussion on Paladium Picture within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/02/2013, 00:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallenAngel View Post
What is this image needed for exactly?
His Pixelbot.

It's answered long time ago. Closerequest#

And your signature is too big. Better edit it, or you will receive infraction/warning.
Old 04/02/2013, 00:22   #17

oh. if he still needs i have an old one that works. better methods and logic were found a long time ago though. and that was my first post with the siggy like that. i fixed it
Old 04/02/2013, 00:45   #18

was not answered still not palladium sprite if someone has a better one they can post it here then close the thread dont leave a half empty thread if someone searches for a palladium icon they may find it in this thread the amount of times you have to search put stupid code in find a thread thats has been closed without fully answered on this site gives me a headache