Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programmer needed!

Discussion on Programmer needed! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programmer needed!

I'm wondering.. Can any programmer out there make programm what works with automaticly sell flaxes when they are lvl 6 and when all flaxes sold buy 5 more new? If yes, please make it to work with SID and to not sell iris. If anyone could make then it would be wonderfull and i think lots will be happy having this tool!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2013, 05:11   #2

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Sure
Many ppl will be happy with this tool and the prices in trade will even more expensive.
Can think the ppl here ? Maybe many users don't use their brain.
Otherwise the bug don't work good anymore....

And by the way, ask here....
Old 01/02/2013, 05:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
I saw a tool which does this job in epvp itself. . . Bt dont remember where. . . .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] .NET programmer needed
09/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Please if you know VB 2010 very well - pm me... I'm getting error with my code... The program is for Darkorbit
Java programmer needed.
07/29/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hi, is here any good java programmer? I want speak with him PM. Thx.
Programmer needed
03/05/2011 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
hey, im new to programming. im looking for a mentor who i can keep in contact and exchange personal info with and he helps tutor me and help me progress. prefferably in the us. please i really need your help
[In EN] Programmer assistance needed
10/29/2008 - General Coding - 21 Replies
Hello all. First of all forgive me talking in english - I'm from Poland and can hardly read German, not mentioning writing... I want to make my own fishing tool. The problem I've come to is with SendMessage function. I used this method for Tibia logging-in program before. It worked perfectly there. In Metin2, it seems that it works fine when emulating enter key press (opening up chat, typing in the chat box), but it won't work neither with space (fishing with fishing rod equipped) nor...