You last visited: Today at 17:27
Advertisement
[Tool] DOHelper [Your questions will be resolved][constantly updated]
Discussion on [Tool] DOHelper [Your questions will be resolved][constantly updated] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
01/02/2013, 01:46
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 238
[Tool] DOHelper [Your questions will be resolved][constantly updated]
Hi EPVP, here I bring you a dark orbit assistant who will answer your questions and if you have questions that are not in the program only say them.
Images:
Home:
Asking:
Download: [Latest version] [1.1]
Changelog: [1.1]
-Bug fixeds
-New system question
-Login
-New exit
-News question
-Language correction
VT: [Latest version] [1.1]
Contributors:
Thanks for download this tool
01/02/2013, 02:41
#2
elite*gold: 278
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,125
Received Thanks: 1,083
You should add more questions like best way to make upgrades, total iris cost or things like that
01/02/2013, 02:43
#3
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
#reported for thanks abusing.
This tool have no future, sorry
01/02/2013, 02:46
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by
'RD.
#reported for thanks abusing.
This tool have no future, sorry
wtf how u know it ??
maybe this tool will be used also from bigpoint
01/02/2013, 02:48
#5
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
I think not. He must set 7542353 Questions. I tried 5 times, to know how much the goliath costs. Everytime he didn't knew it
01/02/2013, 02:58
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by
'RD.
#reported for thanks abusing.
This tool have no future, sorry
Questions need to be told to add and soon I'll put online chat
01/02/2013, 02:58
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 134
I think I will write tomorrow my own one!
But with more features
01/02/2013, 02:59
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Freakazoide
I think I will write tomorrow my own one!
But with more features
ideas stealer
01/02/2013, 02:59
#9
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
Make a logic like Cleverbot
01/02/2013, 03:00
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 126
cleverbot
have no logic -.-
Sei scarso. [Me]
No. [Cleverbot]
La tua mamma e una puttana. [ME]
Giseppe.[Cleverbot]
You are gay.[ME]
Do you have stairs in your house? [Cleverbot]
01/02/2013, 03:02
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 134
I tried to write Cleverbot again a few months ago... On my starter time
I think I will change the Source later for this Tool
But now we should stop with Off Topic!
01/02/2013, 03:05
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Freakazoide
I tried to write Cleverbot again a few months ago... On my starter time
I think I will change the Source later for this Tool
But now we should stop with Off Topic!
Version 1.1 encrypted
People I need question for add >.<
01/02/2013, 03:06
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 126
How old are you?
01/02/2013, 03:10
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by
lkInGx
Version 1.1 encrypted
People I need question for add >.<
lol...
Do you really think I will decompile your **** tool?
oh and by the way...
It's the to f*ck off encryptions
01/02/2013, 03:11
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Freakazoide
lol...
Do you really think I will decompile your **** tool?
oh and by the way...
It's the to f*ck off encryptions
i made it
Similar Threads
[Dark Orbit clon]DarkSpace[001][My project][Online soon][Constantly updated]
05/26/2013 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
Hello everyone I present my larger project is DarkSpace, on getting a full version I think tarry 3 to 6 months but in this post I will update the version and a week probably 10 new versions actualize improvements and bug solution.
Versions:
002:
Images:
ItemType.dat **Constantly Updated**
08/01/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 78 Replies
ItemType.Dat For Patch - 5228
-------------------------------
Weapons Examples:- EmperorKatana, EmperorKatana, EmperorKatana, EmperorKatana
-------------------------------
TalisMans Examples:- HeavenFan, HeavenFan, HeavenFan, HeavenFan, StarTower, StarTower, StarTower, StarTower
-------------------------------
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:27 .