Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is Darkorbit ACP

Discussion on What is Darkorbit ACP within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/19/2012, 23:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko09185 View Post
And how to get the ACP?
U need ask to santa
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2012, 01:11   #17

Anonymous just hack psn facebook to show other people that they are really good not even to hurt anyone (i know an admin name )

EDIT: and with brute u can take more then 1billion year so dont even try it
Old 04/06/2013, 21:18   #18

elite*gold: 295
Exclamation Dark Orbit ACP

Hello Nico.

ACP = Admin Control Panel

With using ACP, administrators can edit all players' accounts. This is how you receive Uridium when you pay, LF-4s when you collect them from pirate booty chests, etc. . But for these things, they create special "bots" .
No one without Dark Orbit administrators has got ACP access at the moment, but many people are hacking it (like me ) . If someone tells you, that he has got ACP access, it is FAKE!
You can hack Dark Orbit ACP using one of two methods:
1. Become a friend of Dark Orbit administrator with ACP access and send him/her a keylogger.
2. Know an admin name which has got ACP access and TRY to hack it using a Brute Forcing programm (Don't use Brutus or Bruter for this, because they don't work!) .
3. (Be an advanced hacker and hack it with using myself.exe ).

I hope, that I have helped you. (Please, don't write "Thank you" , but press thanks and give me your 1% ^^)

Best regards,
Antek

P.S. Sorry for pushing VERY, VERY, VERY... old threads... again. ^^ I know, that someone like Pesho or another man will write here in 15 minutes something like: "Stop pushing old thread Antek... #Reported" . :*
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/06/2013, 21:22   #19

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Antek View Post
Hello Nico.

With using ACP, administrators can edit all players' accounts. This is how you receive Uridium when you pay, LF-4s when you collect them from pirate booty chests, etc. . But for these things, they create special "bots" .
No one without Dark Orbit administrators has got ACP access at the moment, but many people are hacking it (like me ) . If someone tells you, that he has got ACP access, it is FAKE!
1. Become a friend of Dark Orbit administrator with ACP access and send him/her a keylogger.
2. Know an admin name which has got ACP access and TRY to hack it using a Brute Forcing programm (Don't use Brutus or Bruter for this, because they don't work!) .

I hope, that I have helped you. (Please, don't write "Thank you" , but press thanks and give me your 1% ^^)

Best regards,
Antek

P.S. Sorry for pushing VERY, VERY, VERY... old threads... again. ^^ I know, that someone like Pesho or another man will write here in 15 minutes something like: "Stop pushing old thread Antek... #Reported" . :*

old thread,dont spam --'
Old 04/06/2013, 21:27   #20

This is your video?

Can you tell me old mod_dementor password?

It was changed and now its uselles.You can tell me old password .
Old 04/06/2013, 21:32   #21

Received Thanks: 2,872
Bitte keine Themen, die 3 Monate alt sind, pushen.
(Außer in Themen, in der noch aktiv geschrieben wird, oder gepinnte Themen).
Old 04/06/2013, 21:48   #22

elite*gold: 295
Lightbulb Answers

Hello.

Here are my answers:

Quote:
old thread,dont spam --'
Quote:
Sorry for pushing VERY, VERY, VERY... old threads... again. ^^ I know, that someone like Pesho or another man will write here in 15 minutes something like: "Stop pushing old thread Antek... #Reported" . :*

Quote:
This is your video?
Dark Orbit - ACP hacked by Antek [Read the...

Can you tell me old mod_dementor password?

It was changed and now its uselles.You can tell me old password .
This video is fake. ^^ I will create a REAL video, when I will hack ACP again.

No, even it is useless, I can't give you the password.

Quote:
Bitte keine Themen, die 3 Monate alt sind, pushen.
(Außer in Themen, in der noch aktiv geschrieben wird, oder gepinnte Themen).
Quote:
Sorry for pushing VERY, VERY, VERY... old threads... again. ^^ I know, that someone like Pesho or another man will write here in 15 minutes something like: "Stop pushing old thread Antek... #Reported" . :*

Best regards,
Antek
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 23:40   #23

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Antek View Post
Hello Nico.

Best regards,
Antek

1. Pushe keine alten tread's
2.Wenn du schon dabei bist,rede bitte nicht so groß Spurig,wie das du ein oder mehrer Male ACP geknackt hast.
3.Du hast es noch nie bzw. Würst auch nie es knacken,also lass das Spammen von ACP Service in Zukunft bitte sein !
4. Es gibt nur einen ACP Hacker , wer wohl tata

LG
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2013, 23:46   #24

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread