Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot connection problems

Discussion on Bot connection problems within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot connection problems

Hello,

Ok, I'm having a problem that annoys me a lot.
I have a PBDO bot license, and Kbot licenses, and when I try to log onto either, it logs in, but doesn't show the map, so isn't connected properly, like this:

I thought it was a problem with just kbot, but it's not, PBDO bot doesn't work too.

I can only think of 2 ways this can happen; firewall block, or anti-virus block.

So, I disabled my firewall, and disabled my anti-virus, and still my problem persists.

Can anyone offer any help at all, I would really appreciate it.
Old 12/08/2012, 19:26   #2

Maybe your account got banned? Can you log in through the browser?
Old 12/08/2012, 19:31   #3

elite*gold: 70
kbot 6.85 ?

try to download new version . kbotik.com 6.87
Old 12/08/2012, 19:32   #4

I have all new versions of the bots.
And I can log in manually fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connection Problems?
08/31/2012 - Archlord - 29 Replies
Hi there, do you have the same connection Problems like me? I cant connect with EasyLogin or about the Webside. :o Maybe a DDoS attack or something or its just my PC? :o
connection problems
11/14/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
ich hab mir vor kurzem win7 geholt und instaliert und son scheiss jetzt bekomm ich immer pvp connection problems wenn ich in champion selecet bin kackt es zb ab oder ich komm garnet in champion selecet rein
[HELP]Connection Problems.
08/08/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
THIS IS WRITTEN ON BEHALF OF THE HOST OF THE SERVER Hello, i recently upgraded to EP5 from my EP4 Server, this went swimmingly, however, my EP5 client was incompatible, dcing the players every minute or two, so i tride to change a few things, to no avail, i managed to get hold of a compatible client, which doesnt dc. I encountered a problem, however, none of my players can connect! Only myself, even though none of the ips required to run it publicly are on 127.0.0.1, can somebody please...
Connection problems or something like that :S
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well, when the new update came I tried to log in with the normal launcher and when I was on my char I could only play like 2min. then the game closed :S pretty weird , I heard someone saying something about something xigncode sends u and u can't play for a few hours or days, well I have this since the day the patch came. can someone tell me whats going on? thanks,
Connection Problems
10/16/2009 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies
Ich hab neuerdings in der Uni Probleme ins Battle.net zu gelangen. Internet funktioniert einwandfrei, saugen auch, nur ich kann im Battle.net nicht auf den Europe-Server zugreifen. Asia und US funktionieren alle. Benutzt Europe einen bestimmten Port zum connecten, den die Uni vielleicht gesperrt hat? Wenn ja, kann ich das iwie umstellen/umgehen? Die Fehlermeldung dürfte ja hinlänglich bekannt sein "Verbindung zum Battle.net konnte nicht hergestellt werden... Falls sie ein Modem...