Hi guys, here the video of the bug..
The App is coded by me...
Video isn't good i've made it in few mins.
But, this is a proof that the bug works fine..
you cant leech it
i talked to player.elite already, you are very mad, if you release a tool like this...keep those tools yourself, like me and magierdesgrauens
Here I teach you how to create an account without company is not very useful but you can have some fun..
1.Create an account [URL="http://www.darkorbit.com"]
2.when darkorbit gives you the option of selecting the company, open a new tab and put this address: http://SERVER.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&fact ionID=1
3.when you load into the map the game will not let you play, then you have to put this link and restart: http://SERVER.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&fact ionID=0
Video:
Test it with faction ID 0
I think It's for NPC's
(The Quote is the way for the old way on Darkorbit!)
you cant leech it
i talked to player.elite already, you are very mad, if you release a tool like this...keep those tools yourself, like me and magierdesgrauens
with my tool it only takes 10 sec. to change company without 2. account
@Heaven .. I talk every day with player, and i will never release this tool!!!
@MagierDesGrauens: You don't need 2 acc, only log with your account in my app & in chrome, or, if you are using IE, o need only to log in it..
@Heaven .. I talk every day with player, and i will never release this tool!!!
@MagierDesGrauens: You don't need 2 acc, only log with your account in my app & in chrome, or, if you are using IE, o need only to log in it..
@The discussion between you and 'Heaven.
Did heaven insult you? Or why do you make a "" to heaven?
@You
Ah ok, IE is very slow so my tool is MUCH faster
you cant leech it
i talked to player.elite already, you are very mad, if you release a tool like this...
@MagierDesGrauens: Sorry I've translated bad "mad", and i was a bit annoyed by this sentence 'you cant leech it i talked to player.elite already' ...
Don't know why..
Regards, Matte
p.s. I apologize if someone was offended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mCrazy
stop fighting and give me your tool to test it lol anyway why don"t you put your tool for sell ??
I should pack it, encrypt it, obfuscate it, and make a good license system. and i don't have so much time..