Me was stolen account on Darkorbit Global Europe 4.Forum do nothing.I need my account back was too expensive.I need some email hack because this guy Firsth steal my email after change my pass and name in game.
Me was stolen account on Darkorbit Global Europe 4.Forum do nothing.I need my account back was too expensive.I need some email hack because this guy Firsth steal my email after change my pass and name in game.
Then thats impossible
How you know that account is your account
You cant because name changed
Me was stolen account on Darkorbit Global Europe 4.Forum do nothing.I need my account back was too expensive.I need some email hack because this guy Firsth steal my email after change my pass and name in game.
Nothing to do, dude...
Before crying, i hope you've read Safety Rools on DO official forum..
If not, stop cry, and start botting another new account..
I'm sorry for you.. :/
Nothing to do, dude...
Before crying, i hope you've read Safety Rools on DO official forum..
If not, stop cry, and start botting another new account..
I'm sorry for you.. :/
Regards, Matte.
you meant "safety" from bp forum? like dont have password like 123456 etc? that's not useful when someone steals account. my friend got stolen a good account on us4 when had a very complicated password omg
Me was stolen account on Darkorbit Global Europe 4.Forum do nothing.I need my account back was too expensive.I need some email hack because this guy Firsth steal my email after change my pass and name in game.
in Italy if you go to postal police and make a complain because they violate your privacy entering in your mail ( it's a crime in Italy ) and after you scan and email the document the police release to you the support from BP will investigate and they give u back your account if :
- the account was created by you and was always on the last mail...if you buy the account don't waste time because you don't get anything
Support will stop your acc, and you have to write down your history from the acc. What name you had, if you have been loosing drones, copy of your passport and copy of bank transfers. If you have been using bot on your acc, dont bother to get it back, because you are in risk of getting an ip-ban instead
Account Steal 04/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey ALL
I wanted to buy a char of someone from my server.He gave ma acc and pw and full info. All was good. I changed email to mine and changed pw. But if i want to login it says : wrong password/account. I dont know how he could change the password cuz i changed it before.Now i lost my 6 dbs and i dont have a char.
Pls help me.
... Sorry for my English :(:(
may someone steal my account? plz help!! 09/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies i m noob here, thats for sure. i believe everyone has the aimbot from Qo proxy.
the problem is my friend in co e-mailed me , he sent me a Qo proxy package. BUT, he changed something inside, i just started this aimbot for 3 days. when i was on login page, if i wanna use this bot, i have to go to the server under his name. like **** proxy. then i can start this bot. thing is worried me so much is if he can get my username and passwords from the login page? btw, he asked me 2 use the server.dat...
BJX steal your account 03/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 166 Replies Hi all,
i just gone to try this tool and made some verification, this program isn't clean, it send ur account information in an encrypt way.
bjx is wpe proof so if u try to catch the trame with wpe, it modify the original ip and port to something like 0.0.0.0
try to capture ur network with an other sniffer and u'll get some first trame initialise by bjx on 205.209.152.249:177333 like this:
<xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx...