Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VideoTutorial] As set SuperBot

Discussion on [VideoTutorial] As set SuperBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VideoTutorial] As set SuperBot

Hi guys in this video I show you how to configure the SuperBot to kill aliens and take some boxes and explain their functions.

First to take boxes must click on Collect Bonus Boxes. If you want to take more away than give it to ... And click Cleaner.

To take just give cargo boxes Cargo Boxes click Collect. Currently there refines and sells. That will be added in future releases.

To kill NPC Kill aliens tightened then push ... To select the ammunition and missiles are going to use and the aliens are going to kill. If you have automatic purchase CPU missiles and spent ammunition and ammo selected others.

If an invader is about to Flee tightened if enemy is near. For the bot matte boxes and take away from the aliens.

In Stats: You go see the total collected profit.

Log In: Info you can see what you've caught. As ammunition and if this killing aliens etc...

In User: You can see your ship type map uridium company credits honor and experience.

In Ammo: You can see all the ammunition you have of all types as missiles hellstrom etc...

At the moment you can not put two or more accounts in the same program. To do this you will have to open another SuperBot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2012, 00:18   #2

Nice bot , Download !
Old 10/20/2012, 00:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojaczek View Post
Nice bot , Download !
Thanks but for now there is still a beta enough to be a decent bot.
Old 10/20/2012, 00:29   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Couldn't you post this in the previous thread?
You can always edit your post

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread