Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARKORBIT: Doesnt Open even you Reload

Discussion on DARKORBIT: Doesnt Open even you Reload within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DARKORBIT: Doesnt Open even you Reload

Guys, i have a problem to my server or DO got a problem?
Old 10/19/2012, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Please read the official news of Darkorbit, than you know why/that Darkorbit has login problems......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
testosterone doesnt open?
07/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
as in description i have the problem that testosterone doesnt open. i extracted the .rar and put everything in silkroad folder (i use privat server version 1.150) and just need to get this work to play -.- p.s even if antvir (avast) is off and i reextract and try to open it doesnt work. how to fix this? yours brix :)
Client doesnt open...
10/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all.. I got a "custom" AutoPatcher. now when some people download and use it.. they get error: CAnt start up client. send / dont send..
help uni bag doesnt open when i right click it
01/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
i get this system message but idk what it means 19001200: . type, data param:. 19001201: . type, data, param:. 19001202: . type, data, param:. 19001203: . type, data, param:.
BOT doesnt OPEN shops
05/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
well as the title sayfs my bot cant open shopes. i play on a laptob with a wide screen many people say its bcouse of the resolution or i have to restart bot and all that kinda stuff. well if it is the resolution, i would love to know if someone knows on what i should put it. can anyone help me out with this problem? who knows how i can make my bot iopen shop again.. many many tnX TwankeR :)