If you are a BIT clever kamieniarz, than you can see very easy it can't be a Fake, 'cause when you connect to the site, in Chrome you see over the taskbar: "Connect to darkorbit-22.ah.bpcdn.net"
And he can't get acces to the Server to DarkOrbit !!!
If you are a BIT clever kamieniarz, than you can see very easy it can't be a Fake, 'cause when you connect to the site, in Chrome you see over the taskbar: "Connect to darkorbit-22.ah.bpcdn.net"
And he can't get acces to the Server to DarkOrbit !!!
Requiable
Did I say it's fake? No!
I only said that it could be prepared by his friend admin/mod. Nothing hard do ask for sth like that...
I have a private video on Youtube. It's a good proof of what i can make.
So a private video on Youtube = a maximum of 50 people with a Gmail account who can see the video with the special link ..
I don't give information about the video on this thread, because it's really closed by Darkorbit .. I Risk a lot to show that .. Please understand..
And a other important information :
The video was filtered because i don't want to show some nicknames ..
I will give a account at 5 players for testing .
How i will choose ?
You need to send me a PM with your Gmail / Youtube @ account.
EDIT : I will reply your PM with the link of youtube video and conditions to be a tester when i had your email to access of video ..
Before give you the link I will looking your account channel and your account Epvp to know if it's a new fake account or your real account and who you are ..
Be happy .
Also i search a good Darkorbit account, I will pay .. It will give you more chances to participate of others Stages.
you are a big fake, and poor people that belives you
Stage 1 -> Secret Operation DO 10/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 142 Replies Hello All,
Today will not be the same after that you read this thread.
Why ? Because I find some PHP faults on Darkorbit.
You dreaming to be a moderator and banning ?
You dreaming to be a Board Admin and have the ACP ?
K.O.S- Secret Operation Hack [NO FAKE] 04/16/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 64 Replies Hello,
Here is a HAck that Really Working!!!
Aimbot(1 time work, 1 time no)
Name ESP
Box ESP
Health ESP
Drop ESP
Nade ESP