Another formation 10/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I have 100k of uri and I was wondering what formation should I buy that have already moth, diamont, arrow, turtle?
best formation for gg??? 09/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies what is the best formation in DO for galaxy gates ??
i have diamond
I'm thinking in moth, crab
Formation 08/08/2012 - Atlantica Online - 3 Replies What can I change on my formation to make it stronger on Skirmish?
Current Formation:
BT / StaffM / BT
Jani / Witch / Jani
Ora / Arty / Ora
StaffM level 115 :mofo:
Drohnen formation bug 08/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Also wenn der bug schon jeder kennt dan einfach igno =D
Dingens diamant formation bei der base desiogn wechseln und man hat full hp also 306000 hp
das wars ^^
English:
diamond formation on the base change the desing an now 306000 hp
about NPC formation 01/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies hey,
its a client Sided Question
in 5375 servers Npc are Holding weps Cuz of NpcX.ini
i saw some people that make them in binary's 5095
i tried by adding a weapon to the npc by increasing its mesh and texture parts
but lol i got the npc holding the wep on his head :mofo: