Yes kami, that one if zzendayzz that's really good. It's not easy to make, try to make the same. He has perfect handwriting. Yeah zzendayzz I could add you to my painting group .
[CONTEST] Make intro for me and win kbot GG + kerkava! 03/09/2012 - Trading - 38 Replies Hey all! I want to make some videos from game (and not only) but I want a nice intro in every vid ;]
So now you've got a chance to win a kBot GG license (or kbot GG + kerkava if your intro will be awesome :D ) :)
What to do?
Make a professional intro for me ;)
What this intro should contain?
Quality: HD
[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG!!! 10/12/2011 - DarkOrbit - 153 Replies Hey all! In thiss week I'll open my new site: kkbot.eu
To make it nice I need awesome logo :)
So now you've got a chance to win a kBot license :)
What to do?
Make a logo of my site! It can be also an animation ;)
[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG!!! - POLL 10/12/2011 - General Art - 19 Replies Ok guys! In THIS topis you could send me your logo for me and now I can present you my best TOP 10 of all logos :)
You can vote for them to let me know which one is the best in your opinion. so:
#1
http://hoocrax.fileave.com/testing.gif
#2