Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info]New Bot

Discussion on [Info]New Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Info]New Bot

Hello friends elite pvpers ..

Screenshot login New "Obot"

Blog proyect:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2012, 19:15   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
No visible proofs = no donations.

I think it's to early to create topic like this one. I saw loooots of threads with same 'projects' which weren't finished so I only suggest you to start posting after release beta version or sth like that
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/25/2012, 19:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
No visible proofs = no donations.

I think it's to early to create topic like this one. I saw loooots of threads with same 'projects' which weren't finished so I only suggest you to start posting after release beta version or sth like that
I commented:
All other projects, speaking from my part as an equity investor at this point, I get more profitable to create a new bot programmed from 0 to grab or kbot ibot, and cracking.

Talking to my company which bears my programmers on a topic informatic tell me it's better to create it from scratch this for over three months which have been working on the project.

If you want to close the topic, I opened it just to see what people are saying on the forum
Old 09/25/2012, 19:23   #4

But what are you expecting? You told us only about idea, no screens, no results, just nothing more...

So what can we say? We can only be happy (for now) couse of new bot but how should we know when and IF it will be released? That's the point...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2012, 19:30   #5

A team of developers is working on it, I can only say for now that I maintained eye contact with the project but till now the only compilations of the program to test an been missing that little bot connects and even not finished appearance graph of the bot.

The bot works is not a project to develop, but regrettably I can not give more details.
Only we will know more soon.
We tested a maximum of 100 hours cojiendo bono cases, with more than 10 accounts and none received the bann.
I can not tell anymore.
Old 09/25/2012, 19:32   #6

But just look what JD did with his net tool SH-IT:

This is beta of beta of beta (so it's just ****** project ) but he released it to show it to ppl and to get feedbacks.

You should do the same, in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2012, 18:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
But just look what JD did with his net tool SH-IT:

This is beta of beta of beta (so it's just ****** project ) but he released it to show it to ppl and to get feedbacks.

You should do the same, in my opinion.
If you're right. We are working on it. We hope the BETA launch in about a month.

So far only tested it running, when I have time I'll post some pictures.
Old 09/26/2012, 18:10   #8

Man, stop with this **** topics like cracking kbot, ibot, creating bot. Do something with yourself.

btw.
He tried to decompile IBot with .NET Reflector ^^
Old 09/26/2012, 18:12   #9

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Good luck then
Old 09/26/2012, 18:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiszczu View Post
Man, stop with this **** topics like cracking kbot, ibot, creating bot. Do something with yourself.

btw.
He tried to decompile IBot with .NET Reflector ^^
The theme: Crack for kbot licenses and Ibot.
A evolved to this topic.
The cost of a team of professional programmers, for a crack at both allen bots is very expensive.
After evaluating the possibility of paying a team of these to make a crack is crazy. After talking with my team leader said it is cheaper and faster to create a new bot, in which we are currently working on.

I do not want to give more bueltas theme is simple it's easier to make a new bot. And that's what I'm currently coasting.

So as soon as you open images in case anyone wants to donate something to the project.

A greeting.
Old 09/26/2012, 18:17   #11

free bot?
Old 09/26/2012, 18:19   #12

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Yep. Will be free. If isn't fake of course. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2012, 18:20   #13

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitwolf View Post
Hello friends elite pvpers .. Talking to a friend who has of programming languages, we have decided to bear the cost of a new bot for dark orbit from 0 to level programming.
After testing other bots which are almost all in this forum, we wanted to prepare the first public version to be launched here in our forum pvpers.
To learn more about this topic opens this thread, here we describe it, I'll post pictures even a video as soon as we can, I hope to be patient.
The bot will be free at least in its early versions, but do not panic because if you charge a licensing mode will have a minimum cost, between 1 and 3 per license.

This bot is created from 0 to which is not detectable by the system even so try to keep it 100% updated.

If anyone wants to help this level can donate money here.

This project was created with or without donations, but if you want help just have to donate.

A greeting.

I would add to try to keep a graphical interface like ibot, ease to use. But in its first version only will collect bonus boxes, will launch here in the forum and able to download from your website as soon as it finished.
Good luck in your project!
Nobody will donate for just for little text. Community need screenshots, videos etc. As we started our project, we show all first video and screenshots of alpha. Then we started beta with forum.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/26/2012, 18:22   #14

I hope its not a pixelbot
and please use net framework 3.5 because 4 is sooo laggyy
Old 09/26/2012, 18:26   #15

Good luck in your project, wish you the best.