Rings will be added once I get to making GG's. Second config is really hard to do :/. I'm looking into changing the AI to also use warrep / rsb, but it's pretty difficult.
Read the thread before posting this kind of stuff. I've clearly said I am working on the GG, aliens DO give RP but just doesn't display it. Adding another currency is hard, and working protegits are even harder.
There should be a file named game_errors.txt. Post the content of that file here.
All Game crashes are fixed by miracle..
no. if u have game crashes and stuff just run it compatible with ur operative system and run as administrator.
Do you think you can add GG's ? And please take down the Credits-Drop from the Aliens because it should be a challenge to get full elite..
Thank you soooo much to continue development!
And @all: Delete the old Darkorbit Remix versions, than you dont have any problems & to see Rankpoints press the "insert" Button.
greetz
I can add GGs, and I'm also planning to do that within 2 weeks. I'm considering lowering credit-drop from aliens even lower, but I'll probably make it possible to toggle high/low credit-drops from aliens. That way people who are just looking for PVP fights, can use the higher credit-drops, while players who want more of a challenge can use the low credit-drops.