the game HAS BEEN MADE TO BE OFFLINE!!! singleplayer to not get popped easily (a.k.a darkorbit) for fun only, not serious.
#Topic
good game, but you don't know how to add items? try copy and paste the item line, i don't have GameMakerPro. i will go an retail ver to make my own darkremix. but i got an good knowledge using the warcraft 3 map maker, it used some scripts just like the dark remix ones. hehe
04.10 Version7RE1
Updated some shop images (Thanks to fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd for the images)
Updated laser images (Thanks to fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd for the images)
Added bastion+enforcer to shop Added Pirate Map
Created an installer
05.10 Version7RE2
Fixed an issue with the installer
Made some changes to saving/loading system
Fixed some bugs with Pirates
06.10 Version7RE3
Fixed the 12 slots in inventory
Made some changes to the start menu
[/spoiler]
When i get 2 details and when 1 from enimes? And can someone upload a list which how many details you need to get an new rank?
Details are random (20% chance to get 2, 80% chance to get 1). Even I don't have a rank list atm. I'm going to rewrite the entire rank part, so I will probably have that soon.(If I find some time to actually work on the project)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhu1998
small bug :
if you die at pirate map you return to 3-1 base AT RADIATION ZONE '-'
I spawn in the middle of the base, so I think it's a 1/100 chance to end up there.