Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Hacked

Discussion on Account Hacked within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Hacked

Dear All,

I got my account hacked by someone and I already talked to DO support and they said
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thanks for your question. My name is Kara and I'll be your contact person for this process.

The account owner is responsible at all times for the security of their account. This responsibility also includes selecting a secure password and keeping it confidential from third parties.

You, as the user and account owner, are held responsible to ensure that your password is adequately secured; and structured according to the advice given in:

We have issued this warning across all forums, and also advertised it in-game. We have also introduced email verification to ensure total security from our side.

As a result of all possible precautions taken on our side, it can only be a result that the user failed to maintain the security of their password. As such we will no longer issue login data, recover lost accounts, or recover lost data for users.

It is stated in the Terms and Conditions that you agree to indemnify and hold Bigpoint blameless in any case of third party usage on your account. The Terms and Conditions are agreed to when you sign up to play our games.

Sincerely,

Kara
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone knows how I can get back my account ?

Thankx
Old 09/12/2012, 08:10   #2

u need to hack the hacker ( as u call him)
Old 09/12/2012, 08:18   #3

I wish I know that..................
Old 09/12/2012, 08:19   #4

well there is no way how to get back ur acc .. start back again or retire from DO
Old 09/12/2012, 08:20   #5

They are 5 peoples from Albania and I know them on Facebook who hacked the account. I personally talked to them but they are not giving it back. Lots of people on chat told to CM and Mods on chat that they hacked the account but mod says talk to support and supports said they can't help they changed T&C

I have every thing, first name, last passwords, paid slips etc
Old 09/12/2012, 08:28   #6

well then u jast have to do what i did... change evverything
Old 09/12/2012, 08:34   #7

elite*gold: 70
call cops if u have some proof if cops dont do anything well u lost ur account
Old 09/12/2012, 10:23   #8

My clanmate reported the stollen acc on police, and he got it back in a few days, some kid hacked his acc and he reported that to police. I think that's your only hope.
Old 09/12/2012, 10:41   #9

Yeah, I will report to the police
Old 09/12/2012, 10:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanmiralam View Post
Yeah, I will report to the police
We i was going to do it but policeman in slovakia looked at me like am retarde... so just open kbot and started to bot again
Old 09/12/2012, 11:00   #11

elite*gold: 6
Go play league of legends! xD
my br2 account was hacked and they always say the same thing,go to the police...
And i can enter in my account logging by bigpoint portal i sended soem prints and they dont do anything!
and no im not gonna go to the police,my father is policeman but im not going to tell him
Old 09/12/2012, 13:20   #12

use bot to get back in DO will be more faster in three weeks i get a vengi with alpha and beta 15 lf3 6 iris , design lightning
Old 09/12/2012, 13:28   #13

Received Thanks: 1,397
Guys to ensure that you won't get hacked get rid of all the viruses/cookies (if u have any) and then create a very strong and difficult password with more than 15 characters (letters/numbers/symbols... combined). Also don't forget to change your email password.
Old 09/12/2012, 14:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcko View Post
We i was going to do it but policeman in slovakia looked at me like am retarde... so just open kbot and started to bot again
slovensky policajti sú sprostý A ked im tam privedieš zlodeja tak povedia :Vyriešili sme prípad
Old 09/12/2012, 14:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk799 View Post
slovensky policajti sú sprostý A ked im tam privedieš zlodeja tak povedia :Vyriešili sme prípad
jj uznavam je to pravda slovensky policajti si iba vegetia nic sa im nechce ^^ , vela rboti s tim poslat ziadost BP cakacia lehota aspon 2 tyzdne .

and pls leater use English Language ^^
Thanks
1 User