Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Openstealth not working properly?

Discussion on Openstealth not working properly? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Openstealth not working properly?

Hi there, i am using openstealth and have been for a while but for the last couple of days i have noticed my ship just stops moving in the blue somewhere then i have to click the collect button again. I dont understand why. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 walker for GOD Working properly...
02/13/2013 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone have l2 walker ig that works full on GOD oficial??? PLZ HELP ME...
Experience not working properly?
07/25/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
namespace Source.Structures.Instances { class Experience { public static void ProcessLeveling(GameClient Attacker, IBaseEntity Opponent, GuildMonster GuildMob, uint Damage, ushort SpellID) { #region TG if (GuildMob != null) { if (Attacker.Entity.MapID.ID == 1039)
Hi, my mon control is not working properly help
08/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Hi, my mon control is not working properly help I want to disconnect my bot when the Gazeti attacks me...I dont know what to put in mon_control.txt help pls
sv not working properly
08/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
well since the last patch, when my sv kills a mob and the mob drops lets say a met he chooses the next target to attack then finds met aproaches to get it and then the attack function overrides the met picking and he attacks the mob the met disapearing .... am i the only one with this problem ? and dont lol at me cuz i got 2 posts i am not jocking :)