Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OH GOD WHY?

Discussion on OH GOD WHY? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
OH *** WHY?

Hi guys I have a serious problem and i am wondering if u have any addvices to help me
So I've got my account on DO and i was doing pretty well and then today i wanted to log in and BAM Username/PW wrong,i checked my email and this is what i saw
Your darkorbit account info
U changed ur darkorbit email adress!!
Someone hacked into my email and took my account

Luckly I've connected my acc with FaceBook D
So i loged in and sent to support info of the hacker (HIs e mail and nickname he put) And asked them to transfer my acc to toher email /my sisters/ HHave i done well
I even wrote my old nick and ID so they dont think i am lying to them
Am i gonna get my acc back?
And what should i do more?
Old 09/05/2012, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
They won't do anything... You can only contact police
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2012, 21:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Definitively NO!
It isn't their fault of your acc safety or what keylogger you open
Old 09/05/2012, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
No your account will be not back...My account was stealed too, few days ago and...? Nothing, i only think thief is invalid when he can´t make his own account And because i support charity, i nothing do.
Old 09/05/2012, 21:31   #5

elite*gold: 260
i will pray for u
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2012, 22:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyyxx View Post
Definitively NO!
It isn't their fault of your acc safety or what keylogger you open
Omg,imma report u for spamm if ur not gonna do anything usefull dont even make a post.
IT IS NOT MY FAULT he hacked my DO acc not email ( he didnt change a thing there) SO yea it is kinda theirs cuz i didn't have similar USERNAME and PW on DO acc and on my E mail so no it is not my fauult GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
i will pray for u
lol

Guys u dont get it
This is acc that i have my Kbot licence for which i bought for my acc that i sold :S
So i dont have any other accs and the problem is that i cannot buy any licence cuz I live in Republika Srpska and we don't have any payment non bank (PaySafe etc.)
And i am not 18 yrs and my parents dont have it so yea if i dont get my acc i am pretty much screwed
Old 09/05/2012, 22:31   #7

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen3Gajic View Post
Omg,imma report u for spamm if ur not gonna do anything usefull dont even make a post.
IT IS NOT MY FAULT he hacked my DO acc not email ( he didnt change a thing there) SO yea it is kinda theirs cuz i didn't have similar USERNAME and PW on DO acc and on my E mail so no it is not my fauult GTFO

lol

He isn't spamming he is right. If someone loses their details, they (bigpoint) cannot be blamed. They said this in the terms and conditions you agreed to.

It may not have been your fault, but bigpoint won't do anything. They might do something if you can provide proof if you have brought things on that account. Otherwise, no you can't do anything.

And to be honest, a lot of game companies (which I know of) don't really like admitting they screwed up in something. (In my opinion)

Quote:
Guys u dont get it
This is acc that i have my Kbot licence for which i bought for my acc that i sold :S
So i dont have any other accs and the problem is that i cannot buy any licence cuz I live in Republika Srpska and we don't have any payment non bank (PaySafe etc.)
And i am not 18 yrs and my parents dont have it so yea if i dont get my acc i am pretty much screwed
I'm sorry that you lose your account and you can't get it back. What I would do, is sell something on here for a PSC. Then you can buy another one.
Do something useful here, and hopefully someone will give you a PSC.

Good luck.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2012, 22:33   #8

I hate DO support i lost my acc (1year ago) and they couldn't help me they are there just to mock from players and to bann them , they can help you only when you but for 30.000 uri and you get 60.000 instead xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2012, 22:39   #9

Hahahahaha Kami is right xD
Call animal police and u get accaunt back I'm from Montenegro bro Serb
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2012, 23:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
He isn't spamming he is right. If someone loses their details, they (bigpoint) cannot be blamed. They said this in the terms and conditions you agreed to.

It may not have been your fault, but bigpoint won't do anything. They might do something if you can provide proof if you have brought things on that account. Otherwise, no you can't do anything.

And to be honest, a lot of game companies (which I know of) don't really like admitting they screwed up in something. (In my opinion)

I'm sorry that you lose your account and you can't get it back. What I would do, is sell something on here for a PSC. Then you can buy another one.
Do something useful here, and hopefully someone will give you a PSC.

Good luck.
You're kinda right about my responseto him (that NO guy) I am sorry i was so angry back then and he just hit the nerv and im afraid to say so but yeah i lost my acc but atleast I deleted everything from the stolen one LOL now he has pjoenix with 0 drones 0 equipment and 0 uri and creds
I guess i could atleast do that ot that dumb hacker :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRACLE-OF-ALGERIA View Post
I hate DO support i lost my acc (1year ago) and they couldn't help me they are there just to mock from players and to bann them , they can help you only when you but for 30.000 uri and you get 60.000 instead xD
DO suck BUGPOPINT SUCK i stopped playing ( last year i was banned for 30 days cuz i said Ibot in CHAT OMG :O) so yea i hate them

Can anyone recommend me a good game to play'

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VRU]DiePiG[CRO] View Post
Hahahahaha Kami is right xD
Call animal police and u get accaunt back I'm from Montenegro bro Serb
hahahah da nasu usranu policiju koja ne pomaze ni onima kojima treba a kamoli meni u vezi ovoga,nista presto sam igrat DO i boli me imas sta dobro da igram?
Old 09/05/2012, 23:31   #11

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
Sorry, but we cant do anything. Please contact the DO Support.
#closed
Closed Thread