Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kbot question!!

Discussion on Kbot question!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Kbot question!!

I have a question about Kbot and his new server for log the licens, if i had an licens in jabber how can change this licence to my new account on gmail for Kbot?

Sorry For my English but I'm Mexican

and I'm not used Translate!!
Old 09/05/2012, 05:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
if u ahve licence in your kBot CC login to gmail and Licences Automatical Transport to your gmail CC account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kbot question
02/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Who is the cheapest reseler of Kbot or are all the same ? Thanks ^^
Kbot question
10/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
with the new version of kbot boxes can be collected without captcha? or should we pay? remains safe aliens kill not? Sorry about the English but it is the translator of google. I'm Spanish.
Question -kbot
09/30/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hi! i have one question. I started the kbot, and write this: Checking the license... The license server is beining updated, please try again later. Already, the kbot writes in 2-3 hours ... Wait and try later? And when write this ? Z.
KBOT QUESTION
08/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
my kbot some times is disconet from game... and i have to wait 30 minutes some times an some time i go to my account and give the conection error and i click for new conection and the ship enter but if i didnt make that my kbot is like 30 minutos (sometime) to conect again:(
Kbot no GG question
07/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
So i have kbot no GG and i was wondering if i can just put my ship in my gate and then log into kbot....will it do the gate for me?