now I explain to you my account:
exp: 280.434.333
hon: 4.***.***
level: 16
credits: 68.949.755
uri: 50 000 and rising
pilot: 18
PREMIUM till 21. december 2012
Equipment:
ships: aegis, goli, spear head
designs: goli (all normal designs + sentinel , solace), vengy (all designs)
8 iris 1 apis ( 2havok 2 herkules)
22 lf-3
20 lf4
22 shields (best)
all best cpu's
pet level 8 kami 1- 2-3
now I explain to you my account:
exp: 280.434.333
hon: 4.***.***
level: 16
credits: 68.949.755
uri: 50 000 and rising
pilot: 18
PREMIUM till 21. december 2012
Equipment:
ships: aegis, goli, spear head
designs: goli (all normal designs + sentinel , solace), vengy (all designs)
8 iris 1 apis ( 2havok 2 herkules)
22 lf-3
20 lf4
22 shields (best)
all best cpu's
pet level 8 kami 1- 2-3
Skylab: all 20 seprom 16 upgreading
GG: 2 alfa, 2 beta, 1 zeta half way to kronos
now i will ask you: How much is my account?
why it seems so much my account? (anyway i thing it value is: 120/140 euro.... I THINK)
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold