Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Friend bonus

Discussion on Friend bonus within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Friend bonus

This week it´s friends bonus week, its the proxy trick working with those bonuses?
Old 08/27/2012, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 5
What for a proxy trick ?*
Old 08/27/2012, 01:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusaca View Post
This week it´s friends bonus week, its the proxy trick working with those bonuses?
I will make an account on level 7 if u make an account on lvl 7 for me
Old 08/27/2012, 01:15   #4

elite*gold: 5
And a tipp make you better 25acc with gmail msn gmx bla bla or ask your friends for some emails and pws next you send this emails a message and register with a name on your own server and when bot all day with your free kbot license and this 25times ! I have do time 2times ^.^
Old 08/27/2012, 10:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oNe-sHoT.eXe View Post
I will make an account on level 7 if u make an account on lvl 7 for me
ok, we´ll try this, give me your link.
Old 08/27/2012, 11:35   #6

If your reward is again that speciale drone design you will get with it only 50% extra damage with your mines.
I did the same trick with free kbot license and made all my adresses myself it worked.
So decide yourself if you wanne take the risk of getting banned. I was not.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/13/2012 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...
Rent a Friend Bonus / instanzen ID umgehen
07/11/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hallo zusammen, habe eine Frage und zwar, spiele ich gerade auf nem Server mit nem Kumpel 2 Chars über RaF hoch...ein Kumpel zieht uns mit seinem 80er oft durch die ini`s was massenhaft xp gibt. gibt es eine möglichkeit die 5 id`s pro stunde Grenze zu umgehen, wenn ja wie stellt man das an. Habe das mit dem Baron-run hier gelesen aber weiß nicht ob das funzt wenn alle char`s xp bekommen. Über einen Rat wäre ich dankbar... thx
Possible to change xp gain through the new friend's bonus xp system?
11/07/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 2 Replies
Think it would be possible to change the rate of .5% more xp per friend online so to get exp really fast if its not server sided?