Users: Kamieniarz had started a thread to make him an intro for his youtube videos. He had announced an award for the 1st and 2nd placed winner. I( Harman101) had made him many intros, i think 5, And another person had made a few. There were no other participants. Just us. Soon the thread was closed, by Mr. Limited. However, the day it was closed, was the deadline for all participants. So, i was waiting for my prize9 either 1st or 2nd, as no others participated). The prize was:
1st: Kbot GG
2nd: Kbot no GG
Till this date no PM or communication between us. Also, i am not on my harman101 account because of privacy issues.
Kamieniarz: The hard work i put into that should be rewarded. I always had respected you, but, my friend. It has been a long time, and your end of the deal is not yet completed. Also, sorry to call you out like this but, this is the only way to alert you as you dont answer my PM`s.
I gather this Kamieniarz person is German? That's why there's all this uproar. XD Just saying. Good to have support from your countrymen. But, all your posts are not helping. Only Kamieniarz can reply to this accusation. So we wait.
I see ppl saying that Kami is trusted, another says that he isn't, but where is he?
I didn't see him in this thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurNT
Well, in my country is 2:11 a.m, so he is sleeping, maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nernerner
I gather this Kamieniarz person is German? That's why there's all this uproar. XD Just saying. Good to have support from your countrymen. But, all your posts are not helping. Only Kamieniarz can reply to this accusation. So we wait.
kamieniarz is on holidays i think... wait till day 22 of this month...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER 10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore
if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!