Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

detectability

Discussion on detectability within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/18/2012, 13:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
so im going to buy pbdo bot ....
Old 08/19/2012, 05:22   #17

I have gotten accounts full elite with Boxybot
Old 08/19/2012, 06:57   #18

pbdobot the best and using good tasks with different uses I mean destroy NPC 30 minutes on a X map then 40 minutes of bonux boxes then kill some ships for 50 minutes and all that ... Plus+: Using Timetable and safe botting they don't ban you in a time but that depends in you of what you think and what you will do
Old 08/19/2012, 10:05   #19

Your hand
Old 08/19/2012, 11:53   #20

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
I dont like to repeat myself. Here you can check one picture will text.
No hard feelings, you are a programmer and believe such child stories ? hands down amigo

The picture is not true and not relevant, i/kbot is still the best bot and safe

LE: auch **** !.. when I post this message I even didtn tread the thread from picture... it seems he lost his account and the stupid admin give him a link how to protect himself from not be "hacked".. that post has all forums )))))) is just to scare childs
Old 08/19/2012, 12:10   #21

1. No bot is 100% safe.
2. Less botting = safer
3. Not pbdo is the best bot also not I/kbot
4. For some pbdo is better for some I/Kbot

No bot is better than another, it depends on the User which is better for HIM.

Little Example:

I don´t need a fighting bot, don´t need useing ship abilitys, and these things I don´t need it, but its impressive what PBDO can do.

I need easy bot, which only makes what i really need. And the cheapest...

So i bought Kbot, for 15€ with GG, i tested PBDO in Beta, but i stayed with Kbot, i don´t get any advantage. by PBDO...

But the "best" is PBDO, he is fast many functions. But its not the best for everbody, it depends what the USER needs.
Thanks
1 User