Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Bot most uri in shortest time ?

Discussion on How To Bot most uri in shortest time ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/15/2012, 21:06   #61

elite*gold: 0
it might depend on server, on globe 5 i use boxybot, x5 map, end only make around 20k in 18 hours. no bonus box doubler,or pet.
if i see soem of u make around 300k it sounds more like a dream, or u just got a freaking good server =)
Old 08/15/2012, 23:58   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *kaat* View Post
it might depend on server, on globe 5 i use boxybot, x5 map, end only make around 20k in 18 hours. no bonus box doubler,or pet.
if i see soem of u make around 300k it sounds more like a dream, or u just got a freaking good server =)

Global servers are mostly with huge user base , and alot of people use bots

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dijkstra`s algorithm for shortest path
02/10/2015 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
I had this laying around from 10th grade lol, releasing random codes now. So what is Dijkstra`s algorithm? It calculates the shortest path from one node to all the other nodes in a weighted graph. For node-to-node paths use the A* algorithm instead, if you need the path from every node to every node, use Roy-Floyd or Floyd-Warshall algorithm. The code reads a weighted graph from a file format that looks like this... NUMBER_OF_NODES edgelength(0,0) edgelength(0,1) ... edgelength(0,n)...
WTT: US SWTOR Account w/ Time for WoW Game Time
03/18/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to reactivate my WoW account. Will trade my SWTOR account, original owner, have CD key, etc for WoW time. PM me. Will Send phone # to get everything straight
Boss Time Spawn in Server Time
05/26/2011 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Anyone her would like to share the boss time spawn? from Monday to Sunday what place and time. thanks
[QUESTION] skill time/regen time pointer
12/10/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
hi question is: how to change all skill timer/regen timer at once and static addresses in ayoris trainer there are boxes for it but i am using the EU version and there they do not work i also wrote into the RA root address topic that i can't find it for EU (i know how to get pointers and how to single edit skills/weapons/radar/etc) i already found some static addresses but they do not work ^^