@up new prices - lower than bestbots
So stop telling that I'm expensive reseller. If I'm cheaper than the biggest reseller, it means that I'm rly cheap
dont trust him, better buy from bestbots if you care for your money !!
Good for you, and I dont spam like you, it was so nice 1 day without you trust me.. you always started, just mind of your own business, I never talked about yours, you should do the same because is kiddy stuff.
[bomb] Server Dealers All GM Patch 5375 No Bugs 07/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 12 Replies Welcome All To Dealers Server
Notes
1-Server Patch 5375
2-Our Server Run On VPS
3-Monster Drop CPBag 50 CPs
4-Server Have No Bugs
Features
1. Highest Level = Lvl 140
Looking for CabalRider Ph Agents/Dealers 06/07/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies Looking for ppl who is interested in becoming Agents/Dealers in Philippines for CabalRider Ph Bot. (very good profit margin! :P) Contact me at (YM) [email protected]. Cafe owners and forum/website owners will be most suitable but not a requirement. CabalRider is in free trial period for around 3 weeks. After that it will require top up every month. Hope to establish a network of dealers/agents asap before the end of trial period. Agent advantages include good profit margin, inclusing in the...